US States are not showing

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #14690

Hi,

I been working on the starter version under joomla 1.6, basically the store is going to selling auto school packages, no shipping is required, but for some reason the USA states are not showing, I was able to go onto the custom fields and select the US as a default country on the registration form but the US states are grayed out, while other countries states are showing.

I would appreciate some advise on the best way to set up hikashop since the store is to buy auto school packages and lessons and no shipping will be required.

Your product is awesome by the way, keep up the good work. If everything works out fine I will start buying your product for all my clients site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 11 months ago #14692

Hi,

Could you check the advices on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...-checkout.html#14669

12 years 11 months ago #14697

I just checked my site and I couldn't find any java errors and I decided to uninstall hikashop and installing it again but I am still seeing other countries states but US.

Thank You

12 years 11 months ago #14699

Could you please download again hikashop and reinstall with the new package. We just found a problem in the query inserting the states for UK and the USA and fixed it.

12 years 11 months ago #14705

After installing the new version everything seems to be working.

You are the best. Thank You so much.

p.s: Any advise on how to better setup the shop since all we are doing is selling lessons etc... nothing physical

12 years 11 months ago #14706

There is nothing special to do really...Just don't put a weight in your products and no shipping stuff will be displayed...

12 years 11 months ago #14709

Thank You so much

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds