Russian Post / EMS Russian Post

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #144682

Hello. Found that even the latest version of HikaShop Business 2.3.0 no Shipping Methods "Russian Post / EMS Russian Post" (Почта России / EMS Почта России). Please tell me where to find this plugin? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #144684

I need a plugin "Russian Post / EMS Russian Post" that would automatically calculates the cost, both in VirtueMart and other components shops.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 2 months ago #144717

Hello,

We don't have such integration so far. You can ask on our commercial job forum if someone is willing to develop it for you.
Also note that that kind of plugin will only work with Hikashop and not VirtueMart.

10 years 2 months ago #144756

Dankon Eliot.

That created a topic in the commercial section www.hikashop.com/forum/development/86601...ms-russian-post.html

I willing to pay 50 euros for the development and transfer for free to the community.

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Premier.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #144776

Hi,

both in VirtueMart and other components shops.

Note that if a developer create that Hikashop shipping plugin for you, it won't be compatible with Virtuemart or other components, but only with Hikashop :).

10 years 2 months ago #144779

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,

both in VirtueMart and other components shops.

Note that if a developer create that Hikashop shipping plugin for you, it won't be compatible with Virtuemart or other components, but only with Hikashop :).

Thanks for the warning, it is clear to me. But for all other components of popular stores (and free!), have such a plugin "Russian Post / EMS Russian Post"!!! :-)

We paid HS for which I paid 250 Euros, it is not :-(

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Premier.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds