No Shipping method found

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #176299

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found

Updated to 2.3.3 (was not working on previous version either).
Product has a weight and all demensions
No restrictions on product
Only using USPS plugin, and I have input the USPS API user ID in Hikashop setup
Works if I set it to virtual goods

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by turbo4door.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #176325

Hello,
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured your USPS shipping method and the product that you have added to your cart so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks ?

9 years 6 months ago #176423

Attached screen shots as requested. If you need other information please let me know and I will get it.

Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago #176439

Did you add the "Address" action through one of the step of your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") ?
Did you use the options of the "Restrictions" tab of your shipping method configuration page ?

9 years 6 months ago #176547

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Did you add the "Address" action through one of the step of your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") ?
Did you use the options of the "Restrictions" tab of your shipping method configuration page ?

No to the "Address" action. I'm using paypal as a payment source which, if i understand correctly, means I shouldn't need to the Address action through Hikashop since that is all handled through paypal?
I did not use restrictions tab as you can see in the screen shot.

Thanks

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by turbo4door.

9 years 6 months ago #176549

If I set a manual shipping method, it will work, but not with USPS shipping method.

9 years 6 months ago #176551

Looks like its because I didn't have registration set up for the joomla site. Is there a way around this or the ability to check out as a guest to get the shipping quotes? I do not want my clients to have to register but would like to use the USPS plugin?

Thanks

9 years 6 months ago #176584

Hello,

No to the "Address" action. I'm using paypal as a payment source which, if i understand correctly, means I shouldn't need to the Address action through Hikashop since that is all handled through paypal?

No, the USPS shipping address will be collected through the "Address" action of your checkout workflow, so you'll NEED it.

9 years 5 months ago #178912

I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?
Thanks for your help!

9 years 5 months ago #178995

mishi wrote: I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?
Thanks for your help!

I decided against hikashop. I'm using j2cart now which allows guest checkout and has better shipping methods. Nothing against hikashop, but no guest checkout in the free version was a deal breaker. The paid version is to expensive and offers things I don't need.

9 years 5 months ago #179306

Hello,

I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?

Did you add the "Address" step through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds