Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111502

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 10 months ago #202594

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.solarmade.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111502. Message: The selected country does not allow forward movements.

This is a weird message. Has anyone else received this one?

Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111502. Message: The selected country does not allow forward movements.

If you have received it how did you fix it? I believe it stems from creating a custom zone, which I did to enable international shipping for countries other than the United States. I made the zone "all other countries". What am I supposed to use for the "2 and 3 letters" for UPS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
8 years 10 months ago #202631

Hi,

The issue is either that you selected an invalid country in the "country" field of the warehouse area of the UPS shipping method settings, or that you selected an invalid country in the country of the user address during the checkout (or both).

Which country did you choose in both ? What are the settings of these if you edit them via the menu System>Zones ?
What if you select another country ?

I couldn't find much information about that error online. Has the UPS technical support any information to provide about that error message that you could tell us ?

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 10 months ago #202975

Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for the quick response. I did figure out the issue before I left the office on Friday. Here are the details...

I had two shipping options for the same warehouse. "UPS-International" which is all other countries and "UPS-Default" for the USA. I had the zone for "UPS-International" set to my custom zone of "All other countries". The problem was I did not have a zone set for "UPS-Default". My best guess is this left "UPS-Default" not tied to anything so it was dangling between a 0 and 1, in a coding sense. Once I set the zone in "UPS-Default" to "United States of America" it grounded the lose end. This solved the issue.

FYI-It had nothing to do with the UPS end of things. This error doesn't exist on their end.

So I hope this helps if other people have this issues..."Set zones for all shipping methods if going about it in this manner."

Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds