UPS Shipping Plugin - No shipping method found

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #218263

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found

I am unable to get the UPS shipping method plugin to function. I have checked the manual, FAQs and Forum posts, but am still unable to isolate the problem/solution. I suspect it might relate to the warehouse setup in Product versus UPS settings.

The site is offline. I have attached 5 screen shots (removed certain account/product details). I can provide login credentials.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
8 years 5 months ago #218268

Hi,

The warehouse is definitely a problem.
You selected a warehouse in the product, but in your shipping method (in the "restrictions" area) there is no warehouse selected.
From what I understand, you actually don't want to select any warehouse in your product.

8 years 5 months ago #218340

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you. I have made several tests with warehouse settings in the product and shipping plugin. None of these changes worked.

1- Removed warehouse (set to none) in Product and kept Warehouse set in shipping plugin
2 - Removed warehouse (set to none) in Product and kept Warehouse set in shipping plugin and selected warehouse in restrictions of plugin
3 - Removed warehouse (set to none) in Product, kept Warehouse set in shipping plugin, selected warehouse and zone in restrictions of plugin.
4 - Tested all of the above scenarios for a product that had a warehouse selected.

Not certain what else I should attempt. Perhaps there is a second problem I am missing.

• Thank you received: 1778
8 years 5 months ago #218501

Hello,
If you want to properly use warehouses, you'll have to add some products on that warehouse, so you'll have to test that situation :
- Set the warehouse in your product configuration page, set the same warehouse limitation in your shipping configuration page.

8 years 4 months ago #218903

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your instructions. I thought I had performed those combination of settings before and still experienced the problem. Nevertheless, I set the warehouse for the product and then set the warehouse under restrictions section for shipping plugin. I also set the city name, country and postal code for the Warehouse section in shipping plugin and I now have a functioning UPS shipping method.

One thing I changed in the product restrictions settings was to input "1 to Unlimited" in the Quantity per order field. That had previously been set to "0 to Unlimited."

Thanks to you and Nicolas for your assistance.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

6 years 10 months ago #269436

ericbasica wrote:
One thing I changed in the product restrictions settings was to input "1 to Unlimited" in the Quantity per order field. That had previously been set to "0 to Unlimited."

Thanks for sharing this, after 4hrs of debugging you finaly saved my day. "0 to unlimited" is making UPS shipping method to now show, or maybe a bug?

Definitely this MUST be added to FAQ.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 10 months ago #269508

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback, we'll try to improve our FAQ :).

6 years 3 months ago #284118

Hey,

I just installed the shop and have the same issue. No matter what settings I try, UPS won't shop up in the checkout. I tried 1 to unlimited qty, restriction zones with the warehouse, etc.
Nothing seems to work. Can someone help out?

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 3 months ago #284129

Hi,

In the UPS settings screenshot, you don't have anything in the UPS access key, the ups user id, the password and the shipper number fields. All these fields are required so make sure you fill them.
Also, the UPS shipping methods can only be calculated by UPS after the customer has entered his address, and that address must be a real address. So please make sure that this is the case when you're testing.

6 years 3 months ago #284347

Hey,

thank you for the reply. I actually had all the UPS information entered, also our real address.
I found the issue. Under the warehouse in the UPS configuration, I had 'Florida' under state, instead of 'FL'.
After I changed that everything worked fine... Just took me a while to find that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds