Shipstation date error

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 10 months ago #241242

-- url of the page with the problem -- : survivalbreakdownbow.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1

I am running Shipstation that I downloaded on 4/15/2016 (sorry I can't find a version anywhere). I have gotten the following error code from Shipstation, and can not seem to figure out where the change needs to be made.

05/26/2016 09:55 am This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error in XML. Reason: The 'OrderDate' element is invalid - The value 'Mar/07/2016 22:10:00' is invalid according to its datatype 'DateTime' - The Pattern constraint failed.
05/25/2016 11:13 am This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error in XML. Reason: The 'OrderDate' element is invalid - The value 'Mar/07/2016 22:10:00' is invalid according to its datatype 'DateTime' - The Pattern constraint failed.
05/25/2016 11:13 am This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #241249

I found in the Shipstation thread a plug-in download, but it is 5 months old. Is this the same as the download listed on the site? Should I be using this one, or the regular site one? None of them have version numbers so I'm rather unsure...

• Thank you received: 609
7 years 10 months ago #241288

Hello,

In the thread you speak about, you find you can find the lastest verision of Shipstation which is used by many of ours clients, so you can updates yours with this one, there is good chance that's will solve your issue.

Regards.

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Philip.

7 years 10 months ago #241320

Hi Philip,
Thank you for your help. I have installed the latest version from this thread (shipstation_2016_1_12) and processed an order. Shipstation still gives the following error:

05/27/2016 10:23 am x*******c@gmail.com

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 10 months ago #241327

Hi,

In the plugin (plugins/system/shipstation) please replace two times

date('M/d/Y H:i:s'
By
date('m/d/Y H:i:s'
So it will change the format for the month.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 41global

• Thank you received: 94
7 years 4 months ago #254374

By the way, the ShipStation plugin that is provided on this download page:

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...method.html#download
is still using the wrong month format. Had to modify it as mentioned here to get it to pull in orders.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

7 years 4 months ago #254375

Hi,

Indeed ; we did not have any feedback on the modification.

Regards;

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 4 months ago #254387

Ah, well I can tell you happily that it worked. Once the change was made to the month format, ShipStation began pulling in orders. :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

7 years 4 months ago #254388

Hi,

Thanks !
I have confirmed the patch and upload the new version of the plugin in the server.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 2 months ago #258817

For anyone considering using ShipStation with HikaShop, I wanted to share that Nicolas and his team have been working closely with us to greatly improve the integration, and now it's awesome! (Nicolas, you should ask them to list HikaShop here on their partners page: www.shipstation.com/partners/ )

ShipStation now pulls over:
- Order id
- Customer Name (not user name)
- Customer Email address (so it can be used in ShipStation for customer email notifications)
- Customer Shipping Address (which it can automatically verify and correct prior to printing the shipping label)
- Total number of products on the order
- Total amount of the order and a breakout of product vs. shipping costs
- An itemized list of all products on the order, including product codes (SKU in most cases)
- The shipping method of the order, which can then be automatically mapped to the right shipping service in ShipStation

Upon shipment, ShipStation will also auto-update the order status in HikaShop to "Shipped" and add a tracking number note in the internal notes area for the order that admins can see in the Joomla backend.

Once you have ShipStation integration working, the features ShipStation offers include branded labels with your logo, a branded tracking page (USA only), automatic emails to your customers with tracking numbers, and delivery confirmation emails once the carrier reports back that the item has been delivered. Our client is maximizing the value of ShipStation's features for her business (with help from the HikaShop team). It's quite impressive what ShipStation can do compared to other shipping integrations we've seen over the years.

Next we'll be customizing the ShipStation plugin a bit more for our client so it better connects with the Order Management System we are developing using HikaShop Business. Order tags (for example "Rush") and the targeted Ship By Date from her HikaShop custom fields will also be sent to ShipStation. That way the view of the order will be consistent across HikaShop and ShipStation for the whole production lifecycle.

Thanks again to Nicolas and his team for helping make the HikaShop ShipStation integration more powerful!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by PolishedGeek.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 2 months ago #258819

Hi,

Thanks !
Yes, I've already asked them to be listed there. The process requires to have already a certain amount of merchants using the integration and that threshold wasn't met yet which is why we aren't listed there yet.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds