Shipping by minimum & maximum quantity not working

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
7 years 7 months ago #248194

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0

We have configure 2 shipping method by minimum and maximum quantity as below

However, whenever we save the restriction is not shown at shipping method listing as below

When we try to check out with one item or 2 item, both shipping method shows together, and one important things, payment method is missing althought we put it at same step with shipping

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 7 months ago #248199

Hi,

1. Do you see the restriction if you edit the shipping method ? If yes, then it's taken into account and it's just the listing not supporting yet the display of that restriction.
2. You say that you see both shipping methods with one item in the cart, but that's norma. Look at the settings of your shipping methods: one is for a max quantity of 2 and the other is for one item in the cart. So for 1 item, both should display, for 2, only the second one should, and for 3 no shipping methods should display. Could you please double check your tests ?

3. The payment method missing is because of one of these points:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
So please check eahc one. Looking at your screenshot, I would wager that you're trying to use a payment gateway which doesn't support the currency MYR, and thus the payment method isn't displayed on the checkout because of that.

7 years 7 months ago #248470

nicolas wrote: Hi,

1. Do you see the restriction if you edit the shipping method ? If yes, then it's taken into account and it's just the listing not supporting yet the display of that restriction.
Nope, the min qty and max qty was not reflected as in screen shot after we hit save
hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/33...ration_-_Plugins.png

2. You say that you see both shipping methods with one item in the cart, but that's norma. Look at the settings of your shipping methods: one is for a max quantity of 2 and the other is for one item in the cart. So for 1 item, both should display, for 2, only the second one should, and for 3 no shipping methods should display. Could you please double check your tests ?

3. The payment method missing is because of one of these points:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
So please check eahc one. Looking at your screenshot, I would wager that you're trying to use a payment gateway which doesn't support the currency MYR, and thus the payment method isn't displayed on the checkout because of that.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 7 months ago #248484

Hello,

Nope, the min qty and max qty was not reflected as in screen shot after we hit save

Can you give us more information about it ? do you mean that you were not able to save your shipping configuration ?

7 years 7 months ago #248611

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

Can you give us more information about it ? do you mean that you were not able to save your shipping configuration ?

Dear Theji

Yes, it was not saved

i have replicated the problem on demo.hikashop.com

Please see the screen shot below

The restriction for min and max qty was not saved after hitting save and close button, please check for the 2 shipping method in demo site

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
7 years 7 months ago #248660

Hello,

I process some tests on demo.hikashop.com, and I succeed to save min & maw quantity restrictions.

It's strange that you are unable to save min restriction...

Can you provide some backend access references in order we can process tests on your backend configuration.
Use our Contact us form, to provide these references AND add an Url link to this topic.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Philip.

7 years 7 months ago #248696

Dear Philip

it happen on every recent version of hikashop including your demo

Please help to provide your screen shot of below page after you save your min and max quantity restriction on demo.hikashop.com

Philip wrote: Hello,

I process some tests on demo.hikashop.com, and I succeed to save min & maw quantity restrictions.

It's strange that you are unable to save min restriction...

Can you provide some backend access references in order we can process tests on your backend configuration.
Use our Contact us form, to provide these references AND add an Url link to this topic.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #248707

Hello,

Actually, even if the "Min qty" stay empty, without setting a value for that option, its default value will be 1 (you can only use a shipping method if you have at least 1 product in your cart).

Also, when I test it through the demo website the minimum quantity is always correctly saved even if I set it to 1 - 0

7 years 7 months ago #248788

Dear Thelji

This is the screen after i "save and close" restriction of minimum quantity 1 and maximum quantity 5 on demo.hikashop.com

Can you give me your successful screen shot?

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

Actually, even if the "Min qty" stay empty, without setting a value for that option, its default value will be 1 (you can only use a shipping method if you have at least 1 product in your cart).

Also, when I test it through the demo website the minimum quantity is always correctly saved even if I set it to 1 - 0

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #248820

Hello,

It's true that the "Minimum/Maximum quantity" restrictions are not listed through the "Restrictions" column of the shipping method listing page ("Hikashop->System->Shipping methods"), both these options are correctly saved if you go through your shipping method configuration page.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds