UPS shipping method does not show up on checkout page

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #269813

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.organiccoffeereserve.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property JMenuItem::$colw has no effect in /var/www/ocr/shop/plugins/system/helix/core/classes/menu.php on line 93

my objective is to use the UPS shipping method only for certain products shipped from specific warehouse.
All the requires UPS account info is entered to the plugin control page as well as the warehouse ( for both UPS plugin and the products that are to be shipped by UPS only). The UPS shipping method still does not show up at the checkput page.

Any ideas of how to solve the issue will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 10 months ago #269814

Hello,

Firstly, can you follow each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ and test it again ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship

If you still have that issue, can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your UPS shipping method and also the product that you have added on your cart ?

6 years 10 months ago #269881

Greetings!

Thank you for getting back to me.
I followed all the points as per your suggestions. I did not find any errors or reasons that the UPS shipping method does not come up on the checkout page.
Attached please find some screenshots as per your request. Please note the shopping cart holds 2 products from two different warehouses. The flat rate was properly applied to product from Lecanto warehouse whlie the UPS shipping that is suposed to be assigned to products from St. Augustine warehopuse did not.

I apppreciate your assisctence in this matter.

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 10 months ago #269901

Hi,

In your screenshots I see that a shipping method has been assigned to the warehouse with the id 2 but I don't see any shipping method assigned to the warehouse with the id 1.
And the error message precisely says that it couldn't find shipping methods for the warehouse with the id 1.
Could you check on that ?
Could you provide screenshots of ALL the options of the shipping method(s) of the warehouse with the id 1 ?

6 years 10 months ago #269907

OK, I understand the error but I'm not quite sure how to get it fixed. Could you please let me know how to get it sorted out?

Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #269942

Hello,

The problem is actually coming from one of your cart products which have it's 'warehouse' option set to the warehouse which have the ID number 1. In fact, it seems there is no shipping methods part of the warehouse 1 that can ship that product.

Giving us a temporary back-end access will probably be better, you can send it through our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Don't forget to specify a link to that thread.

Thank you.

6 years 10 months ago #269970

Thank you,

I just sent you a message as per your request.

regards!

6 years 10 months ago #269997

Hello,

Your issue was coming from the fact that you have set the "State/Province code" option of your UPS shipping method to "Florida" instead of "FL".

6 years 10 months ago #270014

Thank you!!!

what a dumb mistake!

I appreciate your help!

Have a great day!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds