• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
6 years 9 months ago #272445

-- url of the page with the problem -- : aquacorals.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 53.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found for the warehouse: 1

Hi,
When ordering more than one variant of an item, we get "No shipping method found for the warehouse: 1" when trying to checkout. Ordering either of the variants separately works fine, it is only when ordering 2 or more variations of the same item, any item.
Very odd. Any ideas as to why? I've got the latest version of Hikashop for Business, downloaded today.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 9 months ago #272446

Hello,

Are you sure that you have the exact same variant ?
Because the regarding the display you have, it looks like you have two different variants and one of them is not in the same warehouse.
Can you please more details about how your products and his variants are configured ? Thanks to that we will be able to reproduce your configuration (and your issue) in a local website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 7 months ago #276250

Hi,
Sorry it has been such a long time getting back to you on this, I've been busy with other things.

Ok the error comes up when two different variants from the same item are chosen. In this case the site sells tropical fish and corals. The corals come in different sizes. If someone chooses a single size of coral, the order and shipping method work fine. But if they want two sizes of coral for example a 2" one and a 4" one, then the error stating that there is no shipping method found for that warehouse. If you remove either of the variants, doesn't matter which one, it works fine.

I can give you access to this site or send you screen shots, just let me know which screens you need.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 7 months ago #276251

Hello,

My main question would be about your warehouses.
What is your warehouse configuration ? (and why are you using these warehouses ?).
I don't have the impression that it's the dynamic warehouse system from HikaMarket since there is no title for the warehouses (because HikaMarket name the dynamic warehouses with the name of the vendor).

Afterwards, it would be information about your product and its variants.
How the warehouse is assigned ? Only on the main product ? What is the variant settings about that ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 7 months ago #276529

Hi,
I'm using the standard hikashop warehouses. I see no mention of warehouses in HikaMarket, (single vendor) so not sure what you are referring to there.
I have named the warehouses in Hikashop, so not sure why it using its ID instead of its name.

The only place to assign a warehouse is on the main product. I've included some screen shots of the main item warehouse setup and of the variant's setup.

Thanks!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 7 months ago #276600

Hello,

We were able to reproduce that issue on our end, and we have added a fix through the last Hikashop version that you can download through our website.

Thanks for your feedback !

The following user(s) said Thank You: a2zcs

6 years 7 months ago #276866

Perfect! that did it.
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds