Error: No Shipping method found for Canada Post

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275144

Hello,

I'm sorry but our answer are still the same.

You should contact the Canada Post support in order to get more information about your credentials.
Please note that the Canada Post plugin in HikaShop is using the old Canada Post API and not the new REST API one (which requires another plugin than the one in the HikaShop packages) ; that could be an important information to gave to their support.

Canada Post deprecated their old API and you need to be sure, really really sure, that your account is valid for the old API.
If not, it means that you're in the new API and it requires, as I previously told you, another plugin.

www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/prod...-canadapost-adv.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275207

Well thanks for finally at least sending me the link to the other plugin.
I already told you that I have contacted Canada Post numerous times and I have the correct credentials needed for this plugin so it's completely useless for you to even mention contacting them again. Obviously there is a flaw in your extension that you may want to consider looking at seeing as how there are many other people that have asked for help on the topic to no avail.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275208

It's actually ridiculous that the only solution to this basic problem is to buy a $127 plugin. What a money grab!

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 8 months ago #275216

Hello,

I already told you that I have contacted Canada Post numerous times and I have the correct credentials needed for this plugin so it's completely useless for you to even mention contacting them again. Obviously there is a flaw in your extension that you may want to consider looking at seeing as how there are many other people that have asked for help on the topic to no avail.

As you can see on the screenshot that Jérome sent you : pasteboard.co/GCVxGN0.png

The Canada Post shipping platform is returning the error message "Merchant CPC ID not found on server.", which means that you either didn't properly set your Canada Post Merchant ID through the "Merchant id" option of your Canada Post shipping configuration page, or that your Merchant ID isn't compatible with their old API.

It's actually ridiculous that the only solution to this basic problem is to buy a $127 plugin

The price of the "Canada Post (Advanced)" shipping plugin is actually 45 €.

Also, we can't really help if their platform is only returning the "Merchant CPC ID not found on server." error message with your merchant ID, when we test it on our end with a valid Merchant ID, it's working fine.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds