• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275749

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hi
I don't get any UPS quotes in checkout, so I set the UPS shipping method to debug, but I don't get any debug info, please help.
Thanks
Jesper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 8 months ago #275756

Hello Jesper,

You probably don't have any debug information through the HTML code of your checkout page because of the checkout cache.

Can you show us some screenshots of :
- How you configured your UPS shipping method
- The product that you have added in your cart when you have tested it

Thank you.

6 years 8 months ago #275789

Hi
See the two attachments..... the FedEx is working as you can see, but not the ups, not even the debug..
Please help get the ups debug to work
Thanks
Jesper

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13059
6 years 8 months ago #275808

Hi,

What you can first do is deactivate all the other shipping methods to leave only UPS activated. Then, on the checkout, when no shipping method will be displayed, you should see the error message from the UPS plugin explaining why it can't find any rates.

6 years 8 months ago #275824

hi Nicolas
It just says 'no shipping method found' still no debug info?
see attach
Thanks
Jesper

Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #275883

Hello Jesper,

As I said about the debug mode :

You probably don't have any debug information through the HTML code of your checkout page because of the checkout cache

A solution can be for example to change some digit of the phone number of your customer shipping address then it will reprocess the UPS platform call and you'll have the debug through the HTML code of your checkout page.

Also, I'll need some screenshots of how you configured the product that you have added on your cart so that I can reproduce it on my end.

Thank you.

6 years 8 months ago #275925

Hi
I changed both the address and the phone number, but still no ups shipping rates....
See attach..

HS product attached

Also I use the same US credentials on my virtuemart install, and here I get a rate back from UPS,..
See attach...

Please fix so I can get rid of virtuemart...

Thanks
Jesper

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #276053

Hi Jesper,

I changed both the address and the phone number, but still no ups shipping rates....

I just said that by changing one parameter of your shipping address, your cache will refresh and another UPS request will be triggered through your checkout workflow. It won't fix your issue, but you'll have on your page html code (can generally be checked by pressing "F12" through your browser) the request that was sent to the UPS platform and also the reply, which will help us to understand your issue.

Can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website through our contact form so that we can directly reproduce and check it on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Don't forget to add a link to that thread on your message so that we can quickly identify what we'll have to check on your website.

Thank you.

6 years 7 months ago #276153

Hi Jesper,

I tried to reproduce it on your end, but also on my end using your credentials, so you'll find attached the request that was made to the UPS platform and also their reply.
You can show them these request/response to have more information about your issue.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

6 years 7 months ago #276179

Could you tell me how I can myself get the debug info?

And remember the same ups credentials works on my live virtuemart site....

6 years 7 months ago #276180

What does it mean when your UPS plugin sends the measurement in LBS/IN as seen in the code:

<Dimensions>
<UnitOfMeasurement>
<Code>IN</Code>
</UnitOfMeasurement>
<Length>3.94</Length>
<Width>3.94</Width>
<Height>3.94</Height>
</Dimensions>
<PackageWeight>
<UnitOfMeasurement>
<Code>LBS</Code>
</UnitOfMeasurement>
<Weight>0.551155585</Weight>
</PackageWeight>

and the reply from UPS is:

"This measurement system is not valid for the selected country"

and that the selected configuration for 'Units' in the 'HikaShop UPS shipping plugin' is set to KG/CM?

It makes me believe that the 'HikaShop UPS shipping plugin' has a bug, because the 'Units' is set to 'KG/CM' but it sends the 'Unit' as LB/IN to the UPS server. If you agree please correct the 'HikaShop UPS shipping plugin'.

6 years 7 months ago #276211

Hello,

It makes me believe that the 'HikaShop UPS shipping plugin' has a bug, because the 'Units' is set to 'KG/CM' but it sends the 'Unit' as LB/IN to the UPS server. If you agree please correct the 'HikaShop UPS shipping plugin'.

You're right, we just have added a fix through the last UPS shipping plugin version. I also have imported that last UPS shipping plugin version through your website, and it seems to be working fine now.

Thank you for your feedback !

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #276472

Thanks, how do I get that version to my production site?

6 years 7 months ago #276477

Also please tell me where to find the debug logs....

6 years 7 months ago #276480

The currency conversion for the UPS shipping does not work. If something cost DKK 300 in UPS shipping and I change the currency to US$ then the same UPS shipping now cost US$ 300. Please fix.... :-)

6 years 7 months ago #276476

Hello,

As I said :

I also have imported that last UPS shipping plugin version through your website, and it seems to be working fine now.

It should be working fine know. Else you can also have that last version by downloading the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again.

Also please tell me where to find the debug logs....

You'll find it through your checkout HTML code by enabling the "debug" option of your UPS shipping method.

The currency conversion for the UPS shipping does not work. If something cost DKK 300 in UPS shipping and I change the currency to US$ then the same UPS shipping now cost US$ 300. Please fix.... :-)

Sure, but I just tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine, the UPS shipping platform is returning rates in DKK and then hikashop is correctly converting it to €.
Can you tell me exactly how you are changing your shop currency ?

Thank you for your feedback !

6 years 7 months ago #276581

Hi
I just went to the site and, put a product in the cart, went to checkout and there was no debug info and no shipping method, so either does not work, can you please look into it?
see attach.
Thanks
Jesper

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #276585

Then I did a refresh and the screen showed the shipping methods, I would very much like the shipping method to be shown without my customers having to do the refresh... see attach

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #276586

Then I changed from currency DKK to US$ and there was no conversion, please fix, see attach...

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #276606

Hello,

Then I did a refresh and the screen showed the shipping methods, I would very much like the shipping method to be shown without my customers having to do the refresh... see attach

You probably had to refresh because you still had in cache the old shipping methods for your current cart, so your customers won't face that issue.

Then I changed from currency DKK to US$ and there was no conversion, please fix, see attach...

I again, just installed the last UPS shipping version through your website and the shipping amount was being updated when the currency was changed.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?

Thank you for your feedback.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds