Remove shipping price from cart until user register/login

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
6 years 8 months ago #276057

Hello ,

I am using hikashop essential version 3.1.1 having different shipping methods. This might be a bug that display default shipping price in cart without user login/register . It should not show shipping cost until someone logs in or register ideally. Please see the attached for more reference and let me know how it can be fixed asap .

Waiting for your response .

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #276059

Hello,

No it is not a bug.
Since you have manual shipping method without specific restriction ; even if the user is not logged he can access to some of them.
So in order to fix issues that a lot of people talking about ; HikaShop 3 perform the automatic shipping selection, anytime.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
6 years 8 months ago #276125

Hello ,

Ok , I am agreed from your point but what to do if the user has essential version in which there are no access level restriction .
Automatic shipping selection is also disabled from configuration . Yes we have manual shipping method without any price/wight restriction . Please provide some way for essential version not to display shipping methods without login .

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 8 months ago #276134

Hi,

With the Essential edition, I don't see a way to do that unless you modify the file "show_block_cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and remove the part regarding the shipping there.
With the Business edition, you can use the "access level" setting of your shipping methods to restrict them to registered users.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds