BPost plugin not working outside legacy mode

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 6 months ago #280108

-- url of the page with the problem -- : babsie.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.24

Since I did the latest update I had to remove the "Checkout legacy" (the final button for the checkout didn't work anymore). but now the bPost plugin does not work anymore ... I get no popup screen, you can continue the checkout process but at the end there is an error "A plugin cancelled the update of the order product without displaying any error message.". Sometimes the error does not appear but then the bPost plugin just does nothing but put in the initial price ...
bPost is the only shipping partner we use and now our shop is down ...
This is a follow-up from another thread I started ... www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/892276-c...rking-last-step.html
I'll be closing that one as it has been reduced to this thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #280110

Hello,

As Nicolas wrote in the other thread ( www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/892276-c...rking-last-step.html )

As the BPost API is quite peculiar compared to other shipping services, we've have to develop the BPost shipping plugin in a one that is closely linked to the old checkout of HikaShop, from before HikaShop 3's new checkout.
So it doesn't suprises me that the plugin has issues with the new checkout of HikaShop.

Unfortunately, to be able to make it work with HikaShop 3's new checkout will require more than a small patch here and there but some redevelopment, with proper testing etc.
First, this will take some time, and it will also require having test credentials in order to be able to do the testing.
The testing credentials had been provided before by the Joomla project as we developed that plugin first for them. However, we can't use them anymore.
Would you be able to provide the necessary test credentials for us to be able to work on that ?

In the mean time, I can only recommend using the legacy checkout if you need to use the BPost shipping plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds