• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282966

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Internal Server Error

Hi,

On the check out page, Internal Server Error appears when I change the shipping options. I changed the Joomla error report to "maximam" but it didn't show any more details. (Please see attached)

Could you advice us what could be the cause?

*To avoid getting error, we currently turned off one of the option for domestic post so there are only "International" or "Domestic". Eventually we want to have the option with standard or express for domestic shipping. Can we have the option for the same zone and weight? I wonder this is the cause of the error? If so, how could we set the options(lower price domestic standard and higher price domestic express)?

Thank you,

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by GETSET.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #282977

Hi,

Hard to say. It could be a bug in HikaShop, it could be a bug in another extension, or another extension conflicting with HikaShop.
Or it could even be an issue with not enough resources for some specific action.
The best is to get the real PHP error message behind that generic Apache error message.
If it doesn't display on the page, it usually means that it's because of how the web server is configured, and in that case, you need to check the PHP error log of the server directly for the fatal error message corresponding to the issue.
If you don't know where to look for the PHP error log, you might want to ask your hosting support as it depends on how your server is configured.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GETSET

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds