Hi

I selling subscription like a product

I have two simple questions

How I can remove shipping address ? attachament
How I can set up shipping method like HIKA SHOP have? attachament

Regards
Kris

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #285803

Hi Kris,

1. You'll just have to no sell "Virtual" products without any weight/dimensions.

2. About which shipping method are you exactly talking about ? The best solution will be to give us more information about what you exactly need to have through some screenshots for example.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285839

Hi Mohamed

1.Exactly, I selling "virtual_ product , so I don't need shipping address create. But that's option it's still set up in my user account (attachment - shipping address was created automatically)
How can I turn off from admin panel that's option?
2. I like to have similar shipping like Ur company have (download subscription access) :) After payment confirmation by my user , he should get access in his account to download file , zip, pdf or deferent one.

3. new question
Is it possible add product to cart by user after registration? (invisible quantity and "add to cart" button for public users

Regards

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 2 months ago #285849

Hi,

1. Turn off the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting in your HikaShop configuration and make sure that you don't set any weight in your products.

2. If you just want to sell downloads, you can just add the files in the products under the Images & Files section of the product edition page.
If you want to sell subscriptions with access to files for only a certain period of time, that can be renewed, like on our website, you need to combine HikaShop with HikaSubscription:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-227.html

3. Yes. edit the price of the product and set its 'access level' to "registered" and make sure that the "display add to cart button for free products" setting is turned off in the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll be able to to remove the add to cart button for guests and still keep it for logged in users.
Instead of the price and the add to cart button, you'll get a "free" text that you can customize via a translation override to have whatever you want instead:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds