SOLVED: PayPal shipping cost different from checkout

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286122

I use HikaShop Paypal payment plugin and HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2.
The checkout adds the correct shipping cost: Australia Post Parcel Post AUD7.95
but in PayPal it adds a different shipping cost: "Shipping: Default - $14.95 AUD"
PayPal is taking the $14.95 AUD from the Sandbox / Profile / Selling tools / Shipping calculations and ignoring the checked box: "Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."
Is there anything in HikaShop that I can do? Is there anything in PayPal that I can do?
Thankyou.

Edit: See solution in my following post.

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by jefit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286125

SOLVED:
In PayPal sandbox, go to profile / selling tools / shipping calculations / postage calculation.
Choose the currency and click on 'Select'.
Click on 'edit'.
Click on 'Clear settings'.
Then PayPal will complete the transaction by showing the total cost (including the shipping cost calculated in the HikaShop checkout) but not specifically listing a shipping cost.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 2 months ago #286124

Hi,

If you turn off the "send order details" setting of the PayPal payment method, HikaShop will only send the total amount of the order, so the shipping calculated in HikaShop will be paid for. However, PayPal might still add the shipping costs from your merchant account settings on top of it. So in that case, you'll have to check with PayPal support what can be done.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #286132

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback !

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds