Postcardshop with standard 5 cards to choose

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 2 months ago #287028

-- url of the page with the problem -- : debestenatuurfotograafterwereld.nl/new/i...product/36-postcards
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Postcards shop problem

Hello
I have a concept postcard shop for a client of my. The first 5 postcards are € 14,95 incl TAX and shippingcosts. I have found the option possibility so the visiter can select/order the 5 postcards out of 20 cards.

But what to do after the visiter wants 1, 2 or 4 or 8 cards more. The price of the next cards is € 2,50.
I have put the Quantity per order on 5. So when they choose for another card the price of that card must be € 2,50. Maybe after 10 cards the price of the order will be € 2x € 14,95 = €29,90 ? How can I fix this you think?

Mus I also do something about the shipping costs? Because that will be more if the order is getting bigger.

A difficult problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
6 years 2 months ago #287056

Hi,

If you want that the price changes based on the quantity of the same product, you can add several prices in the product with different "minimum quantity".
If you want that the price changes based on the global quantity of the products in the cart, then you want to create coupons via the menu Orders>Coupons with the "auto load in cart if possible" setting activated. That way, the system will auto load the coupon with the corresponding discount in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds