Some accounts have no shipping method during checkout

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289662

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout

Hello,

I originally created this topic in Hikamarket: https://www.hikashop.com/support/forum/19-hikamarket/894100-vendor-buy-to-vendor-no-shipping-method-during-checkout.html#289594

Here is a resume of the issue:
When a vendor wants to buy something from another vendor (joomla user group "hikamarket/vendorusergroup"), there is no Shipping method proposed during the checkout.

Here is one shipping example for the user (vendor) Andrea:

It's working well when a user (registered group) buy to a vendor, but not showing at all between vendors. Even if Access level is "all".
It would probably work if "Vendor group" was set on the vendor group instead of None (see image above) but in this case vendors would be able to access and EDIT other vendor's shipping method...

I don't see how to work around this problem, do you have any idea ?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 1 month ago #289706

Hi,

The vendor restriction setting of your screenshot do this:
The shipping methods selection view of the checkout will only display that shipping method if at least one product of the cart is for that vendor.

So regardless of whether the person purchasing is another vendor, himself, or a normal user, it doesn't change anything.
I would guess that your issue is elsewhere, as Jerome pointed out.
Could you provide a screenshot of all the settings of your shipping method, a screenshot of the settings of the product you're using for your tests and instructions to reproduce the issue on your website ?
If you need to provide that confidentially, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include a link to this thread in your message.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 1 month ago #289820

Hi,

Unfortunately, the screenshots didn't help.

Could you provide precise instructions to reproduce the issue, a link to the website, a FTP access, a backend access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a deeper look into it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 3 weeks ago #290274

Hello,

I succeed to reproduce it on your end but not on mine, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you're still having that issue can you also try it with one of Joomla's default template ?

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291611

Hello,

Sorry for the delay,
I reinstalled the last version of Hikashop and I tried with the protostar template, same issue.
I can't wait anymore, I need to release this project asap.
I will risk to believe that this issue is coming only on my end... But if I receive any complain that shipping isn't displaying between vendors, I will run a serious check and probably hire a developer to fix that.

Best regards,

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 11 months ago #291612

Hello,

Ok, feel free to keep us updated about it through that thread if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds