Custom html on checkout

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #299342

-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9

Hi
I've read in the hikashop 4 change logs that : "Shipping plugins can now add their custom HTML on the checkout, like payment methods (see purchase order plugin for example). That will allow for easier integration of shipping plugins with pickup point selection capabilities."
I had a look at the Purchase Order plugin and it is great: when you click on it the text box appears.
How does it work with shipping plugins ? Does it work with manual shipping plugin ?
I can't see any changes from hikashop previous version, please explain to me how it works with shipping plugin
Thank you
Sophie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
5 years 5 months ago #299343

Hi,

This change will allow developers to add such capabilities when developing shipping plugins.
This actually comes from work done by one of our partners, Obsidev, who needed that capability to develop a shipping plugin for Mondial Relay. Work is still going on on that end.
As a user of HikaShop, it doesn't change anything for you for now.
However, if you can provide insights on why you would need something like that, it might give us some ideas on what to work on in the future for shipping plugins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds