Invoice with VAT details

• Thank you received: 3
7 years 5 months ago #251484

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi,
I would appreciate your help with setup of invoice. I know where to edit it and I can add some custom fields like dates, custmer details and so. But setup of taxes is too complicated for me. Please, see example of slovak invoice attached.
I need these columns in table:
product name, price per unit without VAT, product quantity, total price without VAT, VAT %, total VAT €, total price with VAT.
And summary at the bottom of the table: total price without VAT, total VAT €, total price with VAT for products with 10% VAT and for products with 20% VAT and all together.
Could you, please, help?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 5 months ago #251514

Hi,

We can't just spend a day to work on that for you to get that eaxact result. If you need a developer to work on that for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

We can however provide pointers and hints for specific questions if you have any.
For example if you edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views you can see that code:

<?php
										if($this->config->get('price_with_tax')){
											echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price+$product->order_product_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id);
										}else{
											echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);
										} ?>
which displays the unit price with or without taxes based on the taxed prices display setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So here, you know how to display a price thanks to the format function call, and how to get the unit untaxed price of the product and how to get the unit taxes amount.
And just below, you can see the line:
<?php echo $product->order_product_quantity;?>
which displays the quantity of the product.
So just with that and basic PHP knowledge, you should be able to calculate and display the necessary information you want in your invoice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds