TaxCloud Completion Call

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 9 months ago #270622

I've been trying to get out of Test Mode with TaxCloud. TaxCloud API is sending tax information at checkout, but not updating when the order has been set to confirmed. I've read other threads here where, basically, updating to the latest version Hikashop corrected the issue. I've updated to 3.1.0 and still not seeing the issue corrected.
Here are screenshots of the settings. TaxCloud API credentials are blurred out:

Here are how my Statuses are configured:

Any assistance is appreciated. Need to go live soon.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by AsbsOnline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 9 months ago #270624

Pssst - you should replace that parameter screenshot with one that hides your API keys!

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

6 years 9 months ago #270629

Thanks for the call out. I thought I had posted the one with the details blanked. It's been edited and updated.

Thanks again. Good that we have moderators on this board.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 9 months ago #270644

Hi,

I see that you have two "confirmed" order statuses on your website. The standard and default one of HikaShop which is properly configured, and another one you created which isn't activated as an "invoice" status and thus isn't taken into account if you change the status of an order to that status.
I suppose that the issue must be related to that since the order settings look fine.
Otherwise, it could also be related to the payment method used if it's not a payment plugin we developed and the developer didn't use the HikaShop API to update the order status. Do you have the same problem if you change the status of the order manually in your HikaShop backend ? What payment method are you using for your tests ?

6 years 9 months ago #270699

Using the authorize.net payment plugin for Credit card payments. I will say that the authorize.net account is still in test mode. Not sure if that is creating the issue.

I've tried manually switching the status from "confirmed" back to "created" and back to the default "confirmed" several times. Even tried switching to "shipped" to see if that would fire off a call to the API. TaxCloud is still saying that it's not receiving a "completed" or "confirmed" notification.

Thoughts?

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 9 months ago #270702

Did you check the order statuses as I said at the beginning of my previous message?
I do believe that it comes from your order statuses that aren't configured properly with the fact that you have two "confirmed" order statuses.

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nicolas.

6 years 9 months ago #270792

Looks like that was the issue.

Word of caution to anyone else that has this problem. The second confirmed status was imported during the VirtueMart-to-HikaShop import. So, I would recommend Unpublishing the status_vm_import_confirmed status record.

Thanks for the help.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds