Vote and comments errors

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 11 months ago #240004

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lecturadigitala.ro/index.php/ro/onli...e-bune-au-fost-datee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari9.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Vote don,t show on product page
Comments don't works: Missing value for the comment or the vote value is wrong or unset

Hi,
After I setup vote in configuration it is not show on product page. Also try to put a comment and give me following error: Missing value for the comment or the vote value is wrong or unset

How can this issues be fixed?
Regards,
Mihnea

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 11 months ago #240015

Hi,

The problem is that you configured the votes and comments to be connected, and thus you need to submit both at the same time. But on your product page, the vote stars to allow you to vote are not being displayed because of some issue.
It could come from your template. If you have the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/vote try renaming it via FTP in order to deactivate the view overrides.
If that doesn't help, it might be a javascript conflict and installing and configuring jQuery Easy might help mitigate the problem.

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 11 months ago #240072

Hi Nicolas,

I checked on FTP and don't have vote folder on the path you told me. Also installed jquery ease plugin but not solve the issue. Do you think you can help me with that please?

Regards,
Mihnea

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 11 months ago #240075

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds