Issues with Vote & Comment

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 week ago #267074

I'm having a lot of issues with vote & comment feature. Depending of changes I made at vote & comment, either comments do not show under product page or you can't vote . I've changed display CSS Options, Vote & Comment options - I can't get it to work properly. I tried to find a solution to this problem reading varous posts - no luck. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 1 week ago #267088

Hi,

Please provide a backend access and a link to a product page with the issue along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 610
7 years 1 week ago #267167

Hello,

I proceed some test directly on your website and succeed to have some comment and vote.
Your issue come from 2 different points :
- First, your Vote & Comment configuration part, you have to switch on "Auto publish new comments"

Or else you have to validate new comments yourself in your comment listing (in Features tab and Vote & Comments part)

- And second point, your template leads to some display issue, like don't display in frontend comment listing or stars system evaluation...
To check this switch your template for protostar will allow you to see star and comment listing.
Contact your template support to solve this point.

Regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adm.media

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 week ago #267181

Thank you very much for taking time to resolve this issue.
The template I use came with HeikaShop installed as a bundle - you might think it should work seemlesly...

Once again, tghank you and regads!

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds