Add to wishlist button in product detail page?

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #154663

Hello, is there anyway to add the "Add the wishlist" button in the product detail page?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 11 months ago #154665

Hello,
Sure you'll just have to use the option of the Wishlist tab of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features"

9 years 11 months ago #154843

sorry

could you explain further? i've opened the option and couldn't find anything like "add to wishlist button" for the product detail page

i want something similar to this

Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by veeco.

9 years 11 months ago #154914

I'm having the same thing with the wishlist - I don't understand how to get it onto the product page! Hope someone explains further :)

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 11 months ago #154859

Hi,

Once the option enabled via Configuration > Features > Wishlist, you have to enable the option "Display 'Add to wishlist' button" in Configuration > Display > Product.

The following user(s) said Thank You: veeco

9 years 3 months ago #185106

I am having a similar problem. I have enabled the "Show Wish List" under the product view options. However, the button does not show up. I looked in the code under Display, but there is nothing relating to a wishlist in it.

Anybody have any ideas?

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 3 months ago #185165

Hi,

Could you do a screenshot of the "Default parameters for products" section of the tab "Display" and the "Wishlist" section of the tab "Features" of the HikaShop configuration so that we can see what you did ?

9 years 3 months ago #185194

I just started working with HikaShop, installed it yesterday, but I am having the same problem.

I have enabled and turned on wishlist and "Show Wishlist Button" everywhere that I can find, but I cannot get any "add to wishlist" button to show up.

9 years 3 months ago #185196

If this helps anyone... I just realized that my "Add to Wishlist" button wasn't showing up because I had "Show Wishlist Button for Free items" turned off... I turned that on and the button is showing up.

Now I just have to figure out why HikaShop thinks that my products which have a price are FREE!

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds