My account and wishlist page display problems

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #177681

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 3.3.6

HI,

When I login and click on the ;my account' or 'wishlist' (to display the user control panel or wishlist page, those buttons are not menu, but link to index.php/order-history/user/cpanel, or index.php/order-history/cart/showcarts/cart_type-wishlist), It doesn't show a fresh page to display the just user control panel or the wishlist, but always display the front page banner and other front page modules, so I have to scroll down the page to see the user control panel or the wishlist (if users do not scroll down the page, they thought they get to the front page) The front page banner is configured to be only showed on the front page, not on others. I also noticed that the checkout module has the same problem too, However, if those modules are linked by a menu, they work fine. Could you please let me know how can I fix this. Thanks,

p.s. on the Hikashop demo, I noticed that the front page banner is always shows on the user control panel page too. How to disable this.

Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sharonschen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
9 years 5 months ago #177722

Hi,

You need to edit your modules and make sure that they are configured to only display for your frontpage menu, and not for the other menus of your website under the "menu assignment" area of each module that you can edit via the Joomla modules manager.

PS: We decided to configure the module like that. If we had wanted to not display the banner on some menus, we would have not assigned the module to these menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds