Wishlist quanitity not being added to shopping car

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 months ago #186564

-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.5

When a customer views a wishlist and ticks the check box then adds it to cart. The quantity of each item added to the cart is 1 for every item and not the quantity for each product as listed in the wish list. How can that be changed so the quantity added to the cart is the same as listed in the wishlist.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 2 months ago #186612

Hi,

I just tried on my end, and I have no issues.
Do you had edited the view "cart / showcart" ?

9 years 2 months ago #186786

Not I did not edit the view and get the same problem.The only thing edited for this view is language files.

What I actually want to do is replace the tick boxes with a button to add the quantity to cart for each item the same as when browsing categories. Can that be done? This would be a good admin option to switch between multiple product add to cart or single product add to cart in wishlist view.

9 years 2 months ago #186803

Bonjour,

Cela peut être possible, mais il faudra alors changer le nommage du champ de quantité, et modifier des variables dans le controlleur sinon d'autres fonctionnalités ne fonctionneront pas.

Mais je prend note de cette idée :)

Pour votre soucis, le plus simple serait de me fournir un accès backend et FTP afin que je puisse voir à quel endroit l'erreur se situe.

9 years 2 months ago #186929

Ok I have sent you a message by the contact form.

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Geoffc.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 months ago #186933

Hi,

Sorry, I guess that Xavier has switch too much between French and English :)
Here his message (in English).

It could be possible yes, but you would have to change the way that the quantity field is named and also changed some variables in the controller ; otherwise some other feature won't work anymore.

But I took good note of your idea :)

For your issue, the easier would be to send us some credentials, for your Joomla backend and also a FTP access. So we will be able to see where the error is coming from (using some debug traces).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 2 months ago #186981

Hi,

Please provide an url to the wishlist page and a test account with created wishlists.
Actually I am not able to reach the page illustrated on the screenshot of the first post.

9 years 2 months ago #187275

Hi,

There was indeed missing changes in the view "cart / showcart" due to the view override, so I edited the code in your override directly ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Geoffc

9 years 2 months ago #187293

Thank you! I think the word in French is merci :)

9 years 2 months ago #187315

Exact ;)

8 years 11 months ago #197140

Hello,
My hikashop and joomla are the latest versions of today.
Dev site and wishlist:
andersmartin.com/index.php/component/hik...-wishlist?Itemid=729

We are currently setting the site live, without the wishlist active. So if it propagated and the above link does not work, please go to
jennyandcompany.com/index.php/component/...-wishlist?Itemid=729

I have the same issue where the wishlist only adds 1 item at a time to cart.
On the demo it appears that you can update quanitity that you want to add to cart.

For example, the user is not able to choose 2 or 10 of coffee pot?. See attached.

I posted here because I noticed you fixed code for someone who had an over-ride on "cart / showcart". So, before I posted I deleted my over-ride and re-installed hikashop. That did not change anything.

Thank you for your time

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by JennyCo. Reason: Propagating domain from dev site to live site

8 years 11 months ago #197197

Hi,

Thanks for the report it seems indeed that we missed to add the modification in our latest package.
Please edit the view "cart / showcart" and replace:

<input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>" type="hidden" name="item[<?php echo $cart->cart_product_id;?>]" class="hikashop_show_cart_quantity"  value="<?php echo $cart->cart_product_quantity; ?>" />
<?php
			} else {
?>
				<input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>" type="text" name="item[<?php echo $cart->cart_product_id;?>]" class="hikashop_show_cart_quantity"  value="<?php echo $cart->cart_product_quantity; ?>" />
By:
				<input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>" type="hidden" name="data[products][<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>][quantity]" class="hikashop_show_cart_quantity"  value="<?php echo $cart->cart_product_quantity; ?>" />
<?php
			} else {
?>
				<input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>" type="text" name="data[products][<?php echo $cart->product_id;?>][quantity]" class="hikashop_show_cart_quantity"  value="<?php echo $cart->cart_product_quantity; ?>" />

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds