Wrong Popup for WishList?

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 weeks ago #196735

-- url of the page with the problem -- : blade550xupgrades.com/hs
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19

I'm having an issue with the Wishlist feature of my HS Business Edition installation on my development server. I'm hoping that I can some help sorting it out.

When clicking the "Add to Wishlist" button on a product page, I get the same popup as when adding an item to the cart, with the same "Product successfully added to the cart" message and the Checkout and Continue Shopping buttons. Shouldn't this popup be specific to adding an item to the Wishlist? I didn't find a setting anywhere to control this function. Did I just miss it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 2 weeks ago #196741

Hi,

Yes indeed this popup should display information related on the wishlist.
Do you have any views editions ? For example on the view "checkout / notice" ?
Or any cache enabled ? If you have any cache, please disable it, cache is not compatible with ecommerce systems ;)

9 years 2 weeks ago #197016

I'm not really sure what you mean by editions ? on the view "checkout / notice". But I have not modified that file at all, if that's what you're asking.

I don't have any cache enabled. What else could it be? This is one of the last little issues that I need to fix before going live with the site.

9 years 2 weeks ago #197080

Hi,

Yes that was indeed what I was asking :)
Could you provide a backend access and a ftp access too in order to debug that issue on your end directly ?
We are not able to reproduce the issue on our end.

You can send the informations and the link to that topic via our contact form or via private message.

9 years 2 weeks ago #197131

PM sent. Thanks!

9 years 2 weeks ago #197152

While I'm at it, I also want to move the Add to Wishlist button to the position shown in the attached mockup. But I can't figure out how to move it. I've been able to make other overrides to the product display page (product / show_default.php), but this one has me stumped.

Can someone show me how to move the button to the position I want?

Attachments:

9 years 2 weeks ago #197198

Hi,

Problem solved ;)
There was a code issue in the file "components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php" function "notice()".

Regarding your other question, it seems that you have been able to solve it.

9 years 2 weeks ago #197242

Thank you for solving the Add to Wishlist button problem - it's working perfectly now!

However, I was not able to reposition the button like I want. I can't figure that one out. I also found a new problem. In the attached screen shot, this item has an additional ordering option, and this causes the Add to Wishlist button to be partially covered.

Also, I want the Add to Wishlist button to be positioned above the Add to Cart button, not below it like it is now. If I can find the CSS to control the "hikashop_add_wishlist" I can probably fix it. But I can't find the CSS. Can you tell me how to control the style for that div??

Attachments:

9 years 2 weeks ago #197255

Hi,

To move the wishlist button you indeed have to apply css properties on the id "#hikashop_add_wishlist".
If you don't find css properties on that id, you can add yours ;)

Here is some documentation for layout customizations:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: CreativeProStudio

9 years 2 weeks ago #197385

Thanks, Xavier! :) I had forgotten about editing the front end CSS file. But I have it configured like i want it now.

There is a lot for me to learn about HikaShop!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds