• Thank you received: 1
8 years 2 months ago #230276

-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : last
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hi,

On our website when the customer is going to his wishlist there is a printbutten. when you press this button a popup screen pops up with the products. However we dont see a printbutton on this pop up screen. So now the customer has to do right mouse and print. Any idea why there is no button?

So to be extra clear. there is a print button in the wishlist. However this is only giving a popup screen. see also the atacht image for example

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by extreme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #230296

Hi,

This button allow to display the wishlist in a printable context, so only the wishlist without any other part of the website.
But it require indeed to right click select "print".

8 years 2 months ago #230358

HI,

If that is how it works then its not correct.

1. The right click and then print option is only working in chrome and ie. Firefox for example is not showing this print option when you right click.

2. When you do right click/print in for example chrome then does it not only print the wishlist but also the complete website background in redebale text. That is behind the wishlist. So it is very unclear for people. You would want to only print the popup screen.

8 years 2 months ago #230380

Hi,

My bad, we are calling the print browser window directly as you can see on this screen record: take.ms/ZGUs4

So you have maybe an issue with your browser settings or a javascript error as it is the code "window.print();" which allow that feature.

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Xavier.

8 years 2 months ago #230531

Hi,

Nice way of explaning with the movie. :) Very clear. So this doesntw ork with us. Also we noticed that the e-mail option doesnt work. So i gues both should have to start automatic. You say it can be a problem in the javascript.

As mutiple customers told us about this i gues its not our browserproblem. So lets say its a javascript problem. So we put error message on to see what would happen: (on our test account) But nothing showed up.

Any idea what we can do to fix this?

8 years 2 months ago #230535

Hi,

I checked again your page and you have a Javascript error on the file "hide.js" so this is causing the issue on our JS which is called after.

You have to solve that issue of the hide.js file and then it will be working fine.

8 years 2 months ago #230656

HI thanks for the help.

So we need a little more help. This file is created for : /*global window, localStorage, Cookie, altopen, altclose, big, small, rightopen, rightclose, bildauf, bildzu */

So we are not sure what creates the problem with your guys script. I attached the hide file. Maybe if its not to trouble you can take a look and give me a hint?

Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #230826

Hi,

This come from the line 339 of the hide.js file, it is trying to get an element property, but this element don't seem to be existing.
The call of this element should be "jv-main-menu".

It looks like a template class name, could you try to use another template for testing purpose ?

8 years 2 months ago #230880

Hi,

Thanks,

we changed the code to jv-main-menu".. Nothing is changing however. So we tried to do it with beez5 template. Strange thing happend. The button to print just disapeared. The other 3 buttons (show, save and back) are still showing but the print one just disapears.

How is this possible? Is the printbutton that connected to the template?

8 years 2 months ago #230885

Hi,

This is maybe because you do not have enabled the print cart button in the configuration but edited the code of the "cart / showcart" view to force its display. So as this modification is not present in the beez5 template the button is not displayed.

8 years 2 months ago #231004

Hi,

Als always correct. So in beez5 we did get this print popup. So we went back to our template and took away this code:

createElements:function () {
var self = this;
this.menu = document.id("header").getElement('jv-main-menu');
this.search = document.id("header").getElement('.jv-search-wrapper');
this.topM = document.id("header").getElement('.jv-top');
this.cart = document.id("header").getElement('.jv-currency-wrapper');
this.menuWrapper = new Element('div#menuwrapper', {
'role':'menubar'

After that our template worked too. :) So now is the question is above code realy needed? Yes without it has no menu, etc on mobiles. So question is what is wrong with this code? I hope you just give me an last hint. :)

8 years 2 months ago #231021

Hi,

The best would be to contact your template provider directly.
But the issue seems to be that there is no HTML element with the id "header" or no elements with the class "jv-main-menu".

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds