How to hide the "Status" or Quantity in Stock on the Wishlist

• Thank you received: 6
7 years 4 months ago #255621

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tashatudorandfamily.com/my-account/c...t/cart_type-wishlist
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hello,

I have searched the forum but cannot find the answer to this question.

The quantity is showing in the wishlist, not the cart or on the product pages as I have taken care of that.

Within the wishlist, the table <td data-title="status"> does not have a class so I cannot apply a display none to it. The span within it does have a class: .hikashop_green_color however, adding a display none to it breaks the layout of the table, so the checkbox to add to is placed under the "delete" <th>. For now I've given it a color of white to "hide" it, but this is not a good solution.

I also checked all of the "cart" views and could not find where to handle this. I could not find a "wishlist" view in the listing to modify.

Thanks for you help,

Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 4 months ago #255754

Hello,

In your case the solution will be to directly edit the "Showcart" file of the "Cart" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and change that line :

<td data-title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_STATUS'); ?>" align="center"><?php echo $stockText;?></td>
By :
<td class="wishlist_status_value" data-title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_STATUS'); ?>" align="center"><?php echo $stockText;?></td>

Then you'll be able to directly use your CSS code on the "wishlist_status_value" class.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds