Inconsistent behaviour of the wishlist 'Share' feature.

• Thank you received: 16
7 years 5 months ago #255860

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any

I'm testing with users, carts and wishlists and i have found some inconsistence in the share wishlist feature.

1. I have a brand new wishlist with several products. As of default it has as 'Share property NOBODY'.

I tested with two other users from different browsers and they can not access the wishlist using the same URL.

2. Then, I changed 'Share property to Registered users" and it properly works being accessible for logged users.

3. Then I changed to email. Tested with logined and non logined users and works properly.

4. This is the end. When I go back to Nobody for the Shared property, it is forever viewable by any user, being it registered or not, being it logined or not.

So it seems like after using the URL obtained with the email selection of the Share dropdown list it stays forever viewable by everybody.

But if, then, I put Registered users in the share list, then it behaves as expected, but going back to nobody offers the list to any visitor.

ISN'T THIS A BUG?

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13065
7 years 5 months ago #255864

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. That's indeed a bug and we were able to reproduce it and fix it.
Add the code:

}
		elseif($cartVal->cart_share=='nobody' && $cartVal->user_id!=JFactory::getUser()->id){
			$cartVal->display = false;
		}
after the code:
else if(JRequest::getString('link','link') == $cartVal->cart_share || strlen($cartVal->cart_share) == 20){
			$cartVal->display = $cartVal->cart_share;
in components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php and that will work properly as far as I could test.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

• Thank you received: 16
7 years 5 months ago #255892

Thanks, now it's working properly.

-- Víctor

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds