Share wishlist by E-mail

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaauction Standard
7 years 1 month ago #264835

-- url of the page with the problem -- : netweb3d.com/mauritiusproducts/en/hikash...wishlist/cart_id-391
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi,

I have a strange issue with Wishlist feature.

When I click on link "E-mail" to share the wishlist, it opens a box window with HTML content (see attached file).

Can you see what is the problem, please ?

You can test it with user = This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., pw = password.

Best regards.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 1 month ago #264838

Hi,

It seems that you have a really old version of the view there.
Try renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/cart/ via FTP and see if that helps.
That will indicate that it indeed comes from the customizations there.
So you would have to remove the customization on the file "showcart" via the menu Display>Views and apply it to the new version of the view and it should then work properly.

• Hikaauction Standard
7 years 1 month ago #264956

Hi,

In fact, I see the E-mail link is deactivated in the new version of the file "showcart".

But then, I don't understand how it works : how the link of the whislist is send towards an email ?

Thank's

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 1 month ago #264968

Hi,

The email button was removed as it didn't serve any purpose thus far. The button was added in old versions of HikaShop but was never working.
It's actually in our plans to add it again in the future.
The goal of the button would be to allow you to enter email addresses with a message in a form you'd see upon clicking on it and it would send an email to all the email addresses.
But you don't really need that. You can just open your email client, get the sharing link you see when you select "email" in the "share" dropdown, and add it to an email you would send to your friends.

• Hikaauction Standard
7 years 1 month ago #265042

Hi,

Ok. I understanded.

Thank's for your help.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds