Problem with a customized Wishlist view

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #280616

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 6.x

When i make a new customer on the webstie and login on the website all seems well, except when i make a wishlist and want to move the item to the cart i get an joomla error notification. and nothing is moved to the cart. Is this a bug in the new system it looks like it happened after updating both hikashop aswell as joomla. Or can it be i have configured something wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1777
6 years 5 months ago #280619

Hello,

Can you give us more information through some screenshots for example of the error you are having ?

Thank you.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #280687

Some more information about this with screenshots.. it is on the

This message contains confidential information

Hope you can help with this user issue.. this is now when we create an new user we get this issue with new users/customers in the shop in the wishlist.

• Thank you received: 13020
6 years 5 months ago #280694

Hi,

If you look at the product page of that product, when you're logged in with the old user you have both add to cart and add to wishlist buttons. But if you login with the new user you have only the add to wishlist button.
So it's normal that if you try to transfer the product from the wishlist to a cart, the operation is refused as you don't have the right to add the product to the cart in the first place.
The question now is what is the difference between the two users leading to that.
I don't think that it's a bug but just the way the shop is configured.
I'm not sure why though.
If you don't have anything coming to mind, we would have to have a backend and FTP access to check your settings.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #280900

Hello Thanks, for this explaination.. the settings for the rights.. i have made a pdf with what is going on so to say. For explaination of the pdf.. i divided it in 3 steps.. step one is when the error occurs.. and what a route is what should be working. what i discovered is, is that in step 2 then it works allright.. but first there must be something in the cart otherwise no cart is made and the customer can not put a product from wishlist into the cart. and in step 3 it goes well but we don't have the need and don't want the customer to have multi cart.
If you need ftp or backend acces to see why this is like this please let me know.

Regards.
Mark

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4002
6 years 4 months ago #280922

Hello,

I don't want to be rude but why are you adding a 487KB PDF file while you can simply provide a simple JPEG or PNG image which would weight about 20KB ?!

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #280958

Hello,

Sorry, did not think about the weight. just made it to explain, but you are right. i could have better made a simple png or jpeg.

Regards.

• Thank you received: 608
6 years 4 months ago #280986

Hello,

I acknowledged your pdf, and try to process tests on your website by using the 2 accounts you provided.
=> Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue...
From this, did you provide the same account, which you were able to have your issue ?
If no, can you details more your step by step process, in order to see what you had seen ?
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #281283

Hello,

The step by step proces. as explained in the pdf. This new customer has an item in its wishlist. Like in step 1 of the pdf the following happens when moving the product to the cart we get an error.
I allready put an item in it so you can see that step by yourself.
When you go back and select for example this product: hierutest.incunopra.nl/producten-dienste...oduct/basis-uitvaart and put this one into you cart. you have now two products 1 in the cart and 1 in the wishlist. When you now go to the wishlist and put this product into the cart it works? And step 3 of the pdf is working but we do not want multi carts on.
So it looks like that there is no cart made for the customer in the first step and that is why no product will go from wishlist to cart.
Hope you understand and now can see what is happening.
Thanks.

Mark

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing credentials

• Thank you received: 4002
6 years 4 months ago #281306

Hello,

I think that you're aware that you have a full customized view and you are not using the official HikaShop features.
Your customized code do not give the right parameters to the JS function "moveProductsToCart".
I told you the exact same thing some weeks ago : www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/892101-m...t-button.html#279919

So please first, update to HikaShop 3.2.1 in order to have the latest patchs.
Then, please try to reproduce the issue with the official interface (the official HikaShop toolbar).
If you can reproduce the issue with the official content ; then we will be able to investigate.
If you can't have that problem, it would mean that you need to adjust your customization according to the HikaShop code.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds