programatic error in Product : Controller : Updatecart while in 'catalogue' mode

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 week ago #289949

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

We are using a wishlist in catalogue mode. The feature of adding items to the wishlist worked in 3.2.2 but stopped in 3.3. I was able to trace it to /components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php, funtion updatecart(), starting around line 332 - the condition if($config->get('catalogue')). The next line calls variable $tmpl which has not been defined at that point. This appears to be a leftover code snippet from 3.2.2. If I do define $tmpl according to the code in 3.2.2, this condition returns false and an item is not added.

I'm not sure what processing was intended for this 'catalogue' condition, but I was able to get our functionality back by commenting out the entire condition.

When you have a fix ready - even if it is just a snippet of code for me to drop in -- please let us know. I seem to have it working for now, but I would prefer to update to the intended code instead of waiting until 3.3.1.

--Randy Carey (working for Karen Dunne)

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by karendunne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 1 week ago #289970

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.
We've added a patch for that on our end.
If you download again the install package for the 3.3.0 and install it on your website, you'll get the patch automatically without having to wait for the next release.

The following user(s) said Thank You: karendunne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds