Error on wishlist admin page & Add product issue

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299387

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 782

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 783

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 784

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 96

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 96

I was checking on wishlist about a different issue but seeing the attached error on the wishlist admin page.

The issue I was trying to solve is a client with multiple wishlists has noticed than when she adds a product to a wishlist it does not give her an option of which wishlist to add the item to and adds it to any wishlist. Is there a way for her to select the wishlist she adds a product to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #299397

Hi,

1. Thank for your feedback on the error messages.
We've added a patch for them. You can download the install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours to get the patch.

2. When you have several wishlists, you always have a "current wishlist". And when you click on the "add to wishlist" button, it automatically goes into that current wishlist.
If you have a "HikaShop control panel" menu item to access the control panel on the frontend, you can click on the "wishlists" button there to access your listing of wishlists. On that listing, you have a column "current" and if you click on the star in that column for a wishlist it will become the new current one.

5 years 5 months ago #299514

HI, Thanks Nicolas for that explanation. Would it be possible in future updates for the user to select the wishlist required when they click the add to wishlist button (I know my client will ask)?

That appears to have fixed that issue but created more (or I'm just seeing them).

1. On the customer orders page (from link in control panel the following error is showing:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 190

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 394

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/downsouthwhole/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 394

2. Neither the wishlists or carts buttons work in the control panel - they go to "Warning Page not found : listing" error page. If I dsiable SEF they work. I have tried setting up redirects but this is not working either.

5 years 5 months ago #299532

Hi,

1. Thanks for the report. We've added patchs for these. You can download again the install package on our website and install it again on yours to get them.
These errors happen because you don't have any orders on the listing (which we didn't test properly) and they have nothing to do with the previous patch.
Note that on a live website, you're supposed to turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration to not display these small error messages.
They are actually not "errors" as they don't prevent the page to work properly. They just display to help the developers when testing and fixing things. On a live website you don't want to see them and it is even recommended for the security of the website.

2. Could you provide the URLs of the buttons in each case so that we can get a better grasp of the situation ?
Also, do you have the "multi-cart" and "multi-wishlist" settings activated in the HikaShop configuration ?

5 years 5 months ago #299580

Oops, sorry, I left error reporting on when I was trying to work out the icon error. My bad. Yes Multi-car and mult-wishlists is on.

Link on Carts Icon:
SEF: downsouthwholesale.com.au/account-orders/cart/listing.html
Non SEF: downsouthwholesale.com.au/index.php?opti...=listing&Itemid=1123 (working)

Link on wishlist icon:
SEF: downsouthwholesale.com.au/account-orders...t_type-wishlist.html
Non SEF: downsouthwholesale.com.au/index.php?opti...wishlist&Itemid=1123

5 years 5 months ago #299593

Hi,

Ok. Could you provide also a test user account so that we can access the control panel of your website to reproduce the issue and a backend access so that we could check the settings ?
Please send that via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds