Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
14 years 2 months ago #59059
by philgsy
Serials Not Showing On Customer Order was created by philgsy
Hi Guys, Not sure if this is a bug, or poor configuration on my part.
It would appear that serials only show on the customer order (Front-End) if the serial has a status of "Used"
We use Hika-Serial for event E-Tickets
I would like to be able to issue a serial from a pack which is Consumable and serials initially marked as "Assigned" to customers which they can print from their order and then bring to the venue, which we can then validate on-site and then trigger to "Used"
It would appear that serials only show on the customer order (Front-End) if the serial has a status of "Used"
We use Hika-Serial for event E-Tickets
I would like to be able to issue a serial from a pack which is Consumable and serials initially marked as "Assigned" to customers which they can print from their order and then bring to the venue, which we can then validate on-site and then trigger to "Used"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59061
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hi,
I will add a new option in HikaSerial in order to configure the serial statuses which are allowed to be print in an order.
And yes, for the moment, only "used" serials are print.
I think that we would publish the new version of HikaSerial during next week.
Regards,
I will add a new option in HikaSerial in order to configure the serial statuses which are allowed to be print in an order.
And yes, for the moment, only "used" serials are print.
I think that we would publish the new version of HikaSerial during next week.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59387
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hi,
The new version of HikaSerial has been published (for the moment, you can download it manually, automatic updates is not activated yet).
As explain in the documentation, the configuration page has now a new option "Display serials for customer".
HikaSerial configuration page
Regards,
The new version of HikaSerial has been published (for the moment, you can download it manually, automatic updates is not activated yet).
As explain in the documentation, the configuration page has now a new option "Display serials for customer".
HikaSerial configuration page
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59388
by philgsy
Replied by philgsy on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hi Jerome,
Thank you - I've installed this update and it works as expected.
Thank you - I've installed this update and it works as expected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60175
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hello,
I also upgraded to v1.3.0 but still have the problem that with a new order, no serial was generated when status changes from created to confirmed.
So I changed the Assignable order statuses in HikaSerial configuration to confirmed,shipped,created to get the serial itself being generated as soon as an order is generated. If the Assignable order statuses is just confirmed,shipped I dont't have a serial when I change the orderstatus from created into confirmed.
However what happens now is that the customer gets the serial in the first confirmation mail too!
Can you help me? What code do I need to remove the serial in the very first confirmation mail?
Thank you,
Maurice
I also upgraded to v1.3.0 but still have the problem that with a new order, no serial was generated when status changes from created to confirmed.
So I changed the Assignable order statuses in HikaSerial configuration to confirmed,shipped,created to get the serial itself being generated as soon as an order is generated. If the Assignable order statuses is just confirmed,shipped I dont't have a serial when I change the orderstatus from created into confirmed.
However what happens now is that the customer gets the serial in the first confirmation mail too!
Can you help me? What code do I need to remove the serial in the very first confirmation mail?
Thank you,
Maurice
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Maurice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60179
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Oops, already found it.
Hikashop -> Configuration -> System -> Emails
open "Order creation notification" and removed this code:
<?php
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('hikashop');
$dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
$dispatcher->trigger('onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay', array(&$data->cart, 'email_notification_html'));
?>
So now, everything seems to work exactly as I want.
Thanks!
Maurice
Hikashop -> Configuration -> System -> Emails
open "Order creation notification" and removed this code:
<?php
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('hikashop');
$dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
$dispatcher->trigger('onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay', array(&$data->cart, 'email_notification_html'));
?>
So now, everything seems to work exactly as I want.
Thanks!
Maurice
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Maurice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60202
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Great !
You're welcome
You're welcome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 11 months ago #68766
by manjeshmohan
Replied by manjeshmohan on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hello Maurice,
Is your issue of not showing the serial on customer order solved?
If yes, could you please help me with it?
I've tried removing the code mentioned in your post but found not be useful in my case.
Thanks.
Is your issue of not showing the serial on customer order solved?
If yes, could you please help me with it?
I've tried removing the code mentioned in your post but found not be useful in my case.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68775
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Hi manjeshmohan,
Yes, it was solved. Did you download and reinstalled the latest version of Hikaserial?
Kind regards,
Maurice
Yes, it was solved. Did you download and reinstalled the latest version of Hikaserial?
Kind regards,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 11 months ago #68777
by manjeshmohan
Replied by manjeshmohan on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
I'm already using the latest version of HikaShop 1.6 and HikaSerial 1.4.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 11 months ago #69001
by manjeshmohan
Replied by manjeshmohan on topic Re: Serials Not Showing On Customer Order
Mine also got solved.
Thanks to Jerome.
Thanks to Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds