- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
"send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #93595
by cobinet_edv
"send order" instead of "next" in checkout form was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
I want to rename the button "Next" to "Send Order" in checkout form
At all other places the Name "Next" must stay
How to?
Thanks
I want to rename the button "Next" to "Send Order" in checkout form
At all other places the Name "Next" must stay
How to?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93608
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Ok, I think that you should edit your "step" file of the "checkout" view of the template that you are currently using and change the code :
by
Note that you'll have to replace the "YOUR_STEP" by the step (1 2 3 4..) where you want to replace "next" by "send order"
Hope this will help you a little.
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
Code:
if($this->step==YOUR_STEP){
echo $this->cart->displayButton('Send Order','next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false; ','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}else{
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}
Note that you'll have to replace the "YOUR_STEP" by the step (1 2 3 4..) where you want to replace "next" by "send order"
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #93610
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Thanks
At first I have overrided Value of HIKA_NEXT
It is the bad, but simple solution
Your Solution is good, but not so simply
And I don't now, if it will work after the next update
Thank You
At first I have overrided Value of HIKA_NEXT
It is the bad, but simple solution
Your Solution is good, but not so simply
And I don't now, if it will work after the next update
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93729
by aheng5
Replied by aheng5 on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
This works perfectly for me. Exactly what I was looking for. Thx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105281
by Kerstin
Replied by Kerstin on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Hi!
Works pretty nice.
But how to translate the send order button text into another language?
My default frontend language is german. Translation to english via language override and falang.
If I understand right, momentarily I just can use the one text in the view override "step". English or german, depends on what I insert.
Best regards
Works pretty nice.
But how to translate the send order button text into another language?
My default frontend language is german. Translation to english via language override and falang.
If I understand right, momentarily I just can use the one text in the view override "step". English or german, depends on what I insert.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105283
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Hi,
So you can use the code:
And create translations for "SEND_ORDER" in your different languages (thanks to the HikaShop language override).
Regards,
So you can use the code:
Code:
if($this->step==YOUR_STEP){
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('SEND_ORDER'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false; ','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}else{
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105293
by Kerstin
Replied by Kerstin on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136408
by publitec
Replied by publitec on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Hello!
Can you please tell me the file I have to edit? Thank you!
Ole
Can you please tell me the file I have to edit? Thank you!
Ole
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136421
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "send order" instead of "next" in checkout form
Hi,
You'll have to edit the "step" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
You'll have to edit the "step" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152244
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic replace checkout button 'Finish' on the last step
I need to to translate the "FINISH" button text into Tradition Chinese language. But the code in the "step" file of the "checkout" view of my template is not the same as the code in post #93608
This is the code in my "step" file:
echo $this->cart->displayButton($checkout_next_button,'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
Please tell me how to change the "FINISH" button text into Tradition Chinese language.
Thanks!!
This is the code in my "step" file:
echo $this->cart->displayButton($checkout_next_button,'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
Please tell me how to change the "FINISH" button text into Tradition Chinese language.
Thanks!!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jkfang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152294
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic replace checkout button 'Finish' on the last step
Hi,
You just have to make a translation override on the key "CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH", like:
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You just have to make a translation override on the key "CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH", like:
CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH="Your chinese text"
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkfang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds