- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
Show weight when. i have picture
14 years 7 months ago #40854
by lhumdin
Show weight when. i have picture was created by lhumdin
I want to show the weight of the product.
What can I do.
help me please
What can I do.
help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40947
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: Show weight when. i have picture
HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show weight when. i have picture
Go in the tab Display of the configuration, edit the front end CSS file of HikaShop, remove the code below and save the file and the configuration:
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
Then, the weight should display when you enter one.
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
Then, the weight should display when you enter one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds