- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Module - display custom field
14 years 4 months ago #49479
by Nanni
Cart Module - display custom field was created by Nanni
I would like do not display the custom item fields in the cart module.
In the Hikashop options for the Hikashop Cart Module, I selected "NO" in "Display custom item fields".
But They continue to be visible.
Is it necessary some other settings?
In the Hikashop options for the Hikashop Cart Module, I selected "NO" in "Display custom item fields".
But They continue to be visible.
Is it necessary some other settings?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart Module - display custom field
If you want to remove the display of the custom fields on the cart during the checkout you will need to add that CSS:
.hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields{ display : none; }
There is no display of the custom fields on the cart module, so changing that option in the cart module's options won't do anything.
.hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields{ display : none; }
There is no display of the custom fields on the cart module, so changing that option in the cart module's options won't do anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49669
by Nanni
Replied by Nanni on topic Re: Cart Module - display custom field
OK. I understand that I had a wrong idea.
My problem was to avoid a too long custom field list in the cart module, that I positioned in the left column of the template.
I solved modifying the file: views/product/tmpl/cart.php, putting the item field list in a new table row instead of in the same td of the product_name.
The eshop is now online ( www.larcos.it ).
My problem was to avoid a too long custom field list in the cart module, that I positioned in the left column of the template.
I solved modifying the file: views/product/tmpl/cart.php, putting the item field list in a new table row instead of in the same td of the product_name.
The eshop is now online ( www.larcos.it ).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds