- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Custom field to product listing page
14 years 4 months ago #52108
by sylph
Custom field to product listing page was created by sylph
Hello,
I would like to display a product note to each product and display it in the product listing.
Example,
Category ABC
Product A - serves 6 person
Product B - 500g per piece
Product C - 10 packs per box
How do I go about to add this? I have tried the custom field "item" and "product" but not sure how I can display this in the product listing page. I do not need it in the product detail page though.
Thanks in advance
I would like to display a product note to each product and display it in the product listing.
Example,
Category ABC
Product A - serves 6 person
Product B - 500g per piece
Product C - 10 packs per box
How do I go about to add this? I have tried the custom field "item" and "product" but not sure how I can display this in the product listing page. I do not need it in the product detail page though.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52149
by sylph
Replied by sylph on topic Re: Custom field to product listing page
anyone able to help pls?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom field to product listing page
You could indeed use a custom field of the table "product". Then, you will have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add that line of code to display the field:
<?php echo $this->row->COLUMN_NAME; ?>
where COLUMN_NAME is the column name of your custom field.
<?php echo $this->row->COLUMN_NAME; ?>
where COLUMN_NAME is the column name of your custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52302
by sylph
Replied by sylph on topic Re: Custom field to product listing page
Hi Nicolas, thanks for your reply. I have tried and got it done.
Many thanks!
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds