Skip to main content

404 when saving change to Files/Images

More
13 years 11 months ago #70628 by amyo
Hello,

I am receiving a 404 - Category not found error when I try to save a change to the default image size in Configuration ---> Files/Images.

How do I fix this, or is there anywhere else I can go to enlarge my default image size showing on my product page?


Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70721 by Xavier
Hi,

Can you try to update HikaShop ?

Another way is to change the values in your MySQL database, in the table #__hikashop_config, edit the value for the "config_namekey": "image_x" and "image_y".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71024 by amyo
Thanks, Xavier. I have updated Hikashop to the latest. I tried setting the X value in MySQL to 400 (since my images are different proportions, I do not want to set the Y, only the X), but it makes no change.

Here is a screen of an image and the inspect element...the set size doesn't seem to be tied to any stylesheet, so I'm not sure where else to edit this.


Any other ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71371 by Xavier
Hi,

Since the update, are you able to edit the configuration ?
Try to set 400 for the width of the product image in the Files tab.

Else you can edit it by css:
Code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv img{ width: 400px !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71493 by amyo
Thanks, Xavier,

No, after update I can't save anything in Configuration. I can edit the css there and save though. The CSS you provided worked, thanks.

Is there anything I can do to get the Configuration to stop sending me to 404 when I save? I believe this was happening before I updated too. Not always, but recently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71611 by nicolas
No one else has such problem with the configuration. I suppose that it comes from a system plugin on your website which creates that issue. It will be hard for us to tell you exactly what to do to solve the problem but you could start by trying to unpublish one by one your system plugins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77641 by amyo
Just got to trying to turn off system plugins one-by-one. Didn't work. Anytime I save any changes in Configuration, I receive the same error. Is there no other way to edit configuration?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77708 by Jerome
Hi,

Do you have overrides on backend config views ?
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amyo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77764 by amyo
YAY! I didn't know there was a new version out, so I upgraded to 2.0 and the problem seems to be solved! Thanks! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum