This screen enables you to edit the bluepaid payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
Note that bluepaid only supports a limited number of currencies. If the order is made in another currency, the bluepaid payment method won't be available.
- Save : Save the bluepaid payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Apply : Apply the modifications to the bluepaid payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Zone : You can restrict the Bluepaid payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the bluepaid payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- Bluepaid url : The url to which your users are redirected to for the payment. This should not be changed unless you know what you are doing.
- Your Bluepaid ID : The ID bluepaid attributed to your account on which you will receive the payments from your customers.
- The confirmation URL you need to enter in your Bluepaid account configuration page : You need to copy/paste this URL to the confirmation URL field of your bluepaid configuration page.
- Allow notifications : If set to yes, the plugin will handle the bluepaid payment notifications and automatically validate the orders after checking that the notification is valid.
- Debug : You can activate the debug mode of the bluepaid payment plugin. If you do so, informations about each notification received from bluepaid will be logged in the payment log file. You can see and modify the location of this file in the configuration page of HikaShop
- Bluepaid IPs : A list of IPs from which notifications will be processed. It doesn't mean that notifications coming from those IPs are validated automatically. All notifications are automatically validated based on the secure_key bluepaid sends which should be the same as the one in the confirmation URL above. This is just an additional security measure. Bluepaid might change or add IPs without notification. When your server receives a notification from another IP than those, you will receive an email automatically to your payment notification address informing you. You can refresh this list by clicking on the link below. If bluepaid really added new IPs you should see them appear here. Otherwise, if you are sure that the IP from which the notification came from is a valid bluepaid IP you can add it to the list manually. If the notification came from someone else, it might be an attack attempt (if the payment has not been received on your bluepaid account for instance), in which case you can ignore it as the system blocked it. Finally, you can always disable this feature by removing all the IPs in the list and saving the bluepaid payment method options. You will always be able to retrieve the bluepaid IPs later or to reactivate the feature.
- Invalid status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a notification from bluepaid for an order with an amount different from the order total or in a different currency. In that case, we highly recommend you to check your bluepaid account, the order information, and maybe contact your customer, and decide yourself what to do with the order.
- Pending status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a pending notification from bluepaid for an order. A pending notification means that the customer entered his payment information but that bluepaid could not yet receive the funds. In that case, we highly recommend you to check your bluepaid account, the order information, and maybe contact your customer, and decide yourself what to do with the order.
- Verified status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a successful completion notification from bluepaid for an order.