This screen enables you to edit the SagePay payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
Note that SagePay only supports a limited number of currencies (3 at the moment this article is written: USD, EUR, GPB). If the currency of the cart is a currency supported by SagePay, this payment method will be discarded.
- Save : Save the SagePay payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Apply : Apply the modifications to the SagePay payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Zone : You can restrict the SagePay payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the SagePay payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- Vendor name: Your SagePay vendor name.
- Password : The password that was sent to you by SagePay when you registered.
- Mode: You can choose here the the environment to use. Simulation is used for testing the SagePay payment method with a simulator account, so that you can check if your parameters are right and see if data are transmitted. This environment is used during the test phase and transactions will not be credited, once your method is rightly configured, you can switch to the Production/Live mode with your real account and if you have a problem, you can try the Testing/Debug mode. If you want to create a simulator account, you can use the link : https://support.sagepay.com/apply/requestsimaccount.aspx
- Debug : You can activate the debug mode of the SagePay payment plugin. If you do so, informations about each transaction made with SagePay will be logged in the payment log file. You can see and modify the location of this file in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Cancel url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they cancel the order from the SagePay interface. By default, they will be redirected to the first step of the checkout process.
- Return url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they finish their payment on the SagePay interface. By default, they will be redirected to the after_end page of the checkout process which will thank them for their order.
- Invalid status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives an invalid notification from SagePay for an order.
- Verified status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a successful completion notification from SagePay for an order.