This screen enables you to edit the bank transfer payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
- Save : Save the bank transfer payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Apply : Apply the modifications to the bank transfer payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Zone : You can restrict the bank transfer payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the bank transfer payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- Order status : As HikaShop cannot know when the payment is received by your bank, you will have to set the appropriate status after checking you bank account incoming transfers. In the mean time, you have the possible to set to the order another status than the one that you can configure in the configuration page. For example, you could create a status "pending" and use it here instead of the "created" status which is set by default to any order created.
- Bank account information :Here, you need to write your bank account details so that your users will be able to send you the bank transfer. You can of course, write anything you want, the default text is just an example of how you might want to do it.