This screen enables you to edit the payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
Note that the payment method can probably support only a limited number of currencies.
- Save & Close : Save the payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Save : Apply the modifications to the payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Published : This option allows you to publish or not the payment method.
- Images : Select here the desired images to be displayed for this payment method. If you want to add additional images, you can upload them via FTP into the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment/ of your website and you will then be able to select them in that option.
- Price : You can set the payment fee in this field, and select the currency of the fee.
- Percentage : The percentage allows you to define a payment fee depending on the total amount of the products in the cart.
- Order status : As HikaShop cannot know when the payment is received by your bank, you will have to set the appropriate status after checking you bank account incoming transfers. In the mean time, you have the possible to set to the order another status than the one that you can configure in the configuration page. For example, you could create a status "pending" and use it here instead of the "created" status which is set by default to any order created.
- Bank account information :Here, you need to write your bank account details so that your users will be able to send you the bank transfer. You can of course, write anything you want, the default text is just an example of how you might want to do it.
- Zone : You can restrict the check payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- Currency: Choose the currencies allowed by this payment method.
- Minimum price : The payment method can be available for only orders above a minimum price. This price uses the payment method price currency even if the price is 0.
- Maximum price : The payment method can be available for only orders below a maximum price. This price uses the payment method price currency even if the price is 0.
- With tax : Display the payment method only for products with tax.
- Minimum quantity : If the order has a price lower than the price set in this field, so this payment method will not be available.
- Maximum quantity : If the order has a price upper than the price set in this field, so this payment method will not be available.
- Minimum weight : You can set a minimum weight so that orders below it won't be able to be paid with the current payment method. The weight of the order will be calculated based on the weight of each products in it.
- Maximum weight : You can set a maximum weight so that orders over it won't be able to be paid with the current payment method. The weight of the order will be calculated based on the weight of each products in it.
- Minimum volume : You can set a minimum volume so that orders below it won't be able to be paid with the current payment method. The volume of the order will be calculated based on the volume of each products in it. The volume is calculated with the width, height and length of the products.
- Maximum volume : If the order has a volume upper than the price set in this field, so this payment method will not be available.
- Prefix : You can restrict your payment methods to only post codes including such prefix with this option.
- Minimum post code : You can restrict your payment methods to only post codes within a certain range whereby this is the minimum possible value
- Maximum post code : You can restrict your payment methods to only post codes within a certain range whereby this is the maximum possible value
- Suffix : You can restrict your payment methods to only post codes including such suffix with this option.
The ACLs are available in the business edition of HikaShop.
- None : When "none" is selected, the payment method will never be displayed.
- All : "All" allow you to display the payment method for all the type of users. All groups are allowed to pay via this payment method.
- Custom : Here you can select which groups can use this payment method. All the checked groups will be able to use this method.