Question about customers

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #1233

Hi:

I am looking at the demo and now I have 1 doubt:

Is it possible that the customers are not registered users?

In my case, the users who register in my web must wait that the Administrator activates his account manually (before we must check his data).

On the other hand, in the topic of the orders, we do not need, that the users register to realize an order.

Summarizing:

- The clients that it does not have user's account, must not register to send the order
    - The clients who have user's account in the web, optionally can initiate session to send the order.

Other solution: If it is an obligatory the register, that the customer who is not registered, on having sent order, his user's account by default is deactivated until the Administrator approves & activate his account, it be possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by yae. Reason: add info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 4 months ago #1234

Hi,

In commercial versions of hikashop, you can activate the "simplified registration" option which removes the username, passwords and name fields for the registration. Only the email address is left to be filled. Once the user enters his email and his address information (that you can customize), he is automatically logged in and the checkout displays the next step of the process. If you require an email verification in the joomla options, an email is sent to him with a link which will confirm his joomla user account, log him automatically and redirect him to the next step of the checkout.

This seems to meet your needs, no ?

That's actually how it's done on the demo website.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #1267

Hi:

ou can activate the "simplified registration" option which removes the username, passwords and name fields for the registration

"simplified registration" is saved the table users of the joomla?

I think It is not exactly what I need Or I have not understood it well

Nowadays I have modified the code of my joomla in order that the administrator comes the e-mail of confirmation. I do not want that a user activates his account, for safety motives only the Administrator can do it.

I am looking for a component in which there are 2 options to buy:

- Users already registered
- Users who are not registered and we do not want to register them in the web

Is possible these with your component?

Regards

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by yae.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 4 months ago #1268

Hi,

Yes the simplified registration saves the user in joomla. HikaShop needs to link an order with a user.

- Users already registered can of course order with their account.
- If the account confirmation is deactivated in the joomla configuration, HikaShop won't ask for a confirmation and automatically create the user account, and proceed to the next step of the order. Otherwise, you can also modify a bit the code in HikaShop in order to remove the confirmation email even when the joomla option is turned on and keep the user as not confirmed in joomla. However, users will have to enter at least their email when checking out.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds