Sort variants by price and bug ordering

• Thank you received: 15
6 years 6 months ago #278976

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0

Hi, how can I sort variants by price and not by name. Because there was a bug in the ordering of variants in the test. If the ordering is not by name, it gets a bug at the price that did not match the vendor, and I was wondering what was going on.

Correctly displayed price - Order by Alias, Alphabetic

Wrong price indication - Order by ID, Ordering,

I added a new user and still does not sort correctly, it gets the same bug described below even if it is in alphabetical order. User ABV was supposed to be at the top, but it was at the bottom and the price was correctly displayed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 6 months ago #279050

Hello,

The best solution to Sort variants, will be to directly edit the characteristic via "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics" and re-order characteristic values.

• Thank you received: 15
6 years 6 months ago #279109

Hi the problem remains. There is only one characteristic that is called a vendor.

Maybe I'm wrong thing, this is the setting for vendor.

Variants created by vendors

Settings

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by neo191987.

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 6 months ago #279159

Hi,

You're supposed to have one variant for each combination of value of the characteristics of the product.
So if you have only one characteristic on the product, each variant should correspond to one value of the characteristic.
Since that's not the case on your screenshots, it explains why it doesn't work properly.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds