- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Order creation copy to admin
15 years 6 months ago #10582
by tomh73
Order creation copy to admin was created by tomh73
Hi,
is it possible to send a copy of the "order e-mail" to the administrator (instead of the admin notification e-mail).
I see there is a order_admin_notification.text.php but I like it to be the same as the e-mail that is send to the customer.
Is that possible?
best regards,
Tom
is it possible to send a copy of the "order e-mail" to the administrator (instead of the admin notification e-mail).
I see there is a order_admin_notification.text.php but I like it to be the same as the e-mail that is send to the customer.
Is that possible?
best regards,
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
Hi,
You can edit the order admin email via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition. There, you can put the code available on that post:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/5-supp...e-commande.html#8788
and activate the "send html" option.
That will transform the admin email into a complete summary of the order.
You can edit the order admin email via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition. There, you can put the code available on that post:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/5-supp...e-commande.html#8788
and activate the "send html" option.
That will transform the admin email into a complete summary of the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10609
by tomh73
Replied by tomh73 on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
Hi Nicolas,
I am afraid I have the Essential version. Can I enable send html manually?
regards,Tom
I am afraid I have the Essential version. Can I enable send html manually?
regards,Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10612
by tomh73
Replied by tomh73 on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
Hi Nicolas,
I am afraid I have the Essential version. Can I enable send html manually?
regards,Tom
I am afraid I have the Essential version. Can I enable send html manually?
regards,Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10613
by tomh73
Replied by tomh73 on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
Hi Nicolas,
I found the html switch in the database.
Thank you.
Tom
I found the html switch in the database.
Thank you.
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10645
by kwkness
Replied by kwkness on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
can you share your solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11087
by tomh73
Replied by tomh73 on topic Re: Order creation copy to admin
In media/com_hikashop/mail I copied order_creation_notification.html.php to order_admin_notification.html.php
With phpmyadmin, in jos_hikashop_config, near the end, there is a swith (I think it was order_admin_notification.html) and I changed that to 1.
Note: this worked for me but I am no programmer so no guarantees that this will work for you.
With phpmyadmin, in jos_hikashop_config, near the end, there is a swith (I think it was order_admin_notification.html) and I changed that to 1.
Note: this worked for me but I am no programmer so no guarantees that this will work for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds