- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 0
embed youtube movie
15 years 9 months ago #4382
by amitm
embed youtube movie was created by amitm
hi,
is it possible to embed youtube movie at the product page, not a link - a movie that can be played on the product page.
thanks
amit
is it possible to embed youtube movie at the product page, not a link - a movie that can be played on the product page.
thanks
amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #4383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: embed youtube movie
Hi,
You can use any content extensions with HikaShop, so you could use the allVideos plugin for that : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multime...layers-a-gallery/812
You can use any content extensions with HikaShop, so you could use the allVideos plugin for that : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multime...layers-a-gallery/812
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #4384
by amitm
Replied by amitm on topic Re: embed youtube movie
P E R F E C T.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
13 years 1 week ago #124285
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: embed youtube movie
Hi,
I am trying to get the above to work. Sounds like it was successful for amitm.
Joomla 1.7, Hika 1.5.7.
I have installed AllVideos plugin and published it.
On the product page in the text (main information), I have words to describe the product. I then enter the link to the youtube video as {youtube}videoref{/youtube}.
When I then look at the product in the front end, no text is displayed at all and certainly no video. If I take out the the youtube link then the text appears correctly.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Tony
I am trying to get the above to work. Sounds like it was successful for amitm.
Joomla 1.7, Hika 1.5.7.
I have installed AllVideos plugin and published it.
On the product page in the text (main information), I have words to describe the product. I then enter the link to the youtube video as {youtube}videoref{/youtube}.
When I then look at the product in the front end, no text is displayed at all and certainly no video. If I take out the the youtube link then the text appears correctly.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149604
by mpourkos
Replied by mpourkos on topic embed youtube movie
doesn't seem to work. is there any extra plug in or something that is needed??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149622
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic embed youtube movie
Hi,
Regards,
I have installed AllVideos plugin and published it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149664
by mpourkos
Replied by mpourkos on topic embed youtube movie
does it work for certain version of hikashop or for all versions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #149668
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic embed youtube movie
Hi,
It will probably work for all Hikashop version.
It will probably work for all Hikashop version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240330
by Storm
Replied by Storm on topic embed youtube movie
I'm running the latest version of Hikashop and the latest version of AllVideos plugin, but it's not working for me either. If I use:
{youtube}VIDEOID{/youtube} in the product WYSIWYG editor, then it just shows up as {youtube}VIDEOID{/youtube} on the product page.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong please?
{youtube}VIDEOID{/youtube} in the product WYSIWYG editor, then it just shows up as {youtube}VIDEOID{/youtube} on the product page.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic embed youtube movie
Hi,
Please be sure that you do not have any override on your product page view (generally "show_default").
You should have that content
so the product description will be process like any Joomla content and the content plugins will be triggered.
Regards,
Please be sure that you do not have any override on your product page view (generally "show_default").
You should have that content
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds