- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping labels
13 years 4 months ago #107982
by joanne721
Shipping labels was created by joanne721
This is my first time using Hikashop and it is a fabulous product. I upgraded to Business and have all the features but I have a question about the shipping plugin.
Does Hikashop "send" or "communicate" the customer information to UPS so I can then print a label? How exactly does it work?
UPS has told me that Hikashop should be sending the address info to them and I should be able to log into my UPS account and print a label. But this doesn't seem to be the case since no info has shown up in my history at UPS.
In another thread on this forum, I read that I can print a label from Paypal, but my UPS representative says this is not recommended.
I'm obviously a confused newbi. Can you clarify any of this for me? What is the most common way to print a shipping label from UPS when using Hikashop?
Thanks for any help!
Does Hikashop "send" or "communicate" the customer information to UPS so I can then print a label? How exactly does it work?
UPS has told me that Hikashop should be sending the address info to them and I should be able to log into my UPS account and print a label. But this doesn't seem to be the case since no info has shown up in my history at UPS.
In another thread on this forum, I read that I can print a label from Paypal, but my UPS representative says this is not recommended.
I'm obviously a confused newbi. Can you clarify any of this for me? What is the most common way to print a shipping label from UPS when using Hikashop?
Thanks for any help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #108083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping labels
HikaShop doesn't send the customer information to UPS for label printing.
Printing your UPS labels via PayPal is indeed the most common way.
If you use quickbooks, you can use the quickbooks plugin here www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...tegration.html#93276 to export the order data from HikaShop to quickbooks and then in quickbooks you can send the data to UPS for label printing but the first method is easier.
Printing your UPS labels via PayPal is indeed the most common way.
If you use quickbooks, you can use the quickbooks plugin here www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...tegration.html#93276 to export the order data from HikaShop to quickbooks and then in quickbooks you can send the data to UPS for label printing but the first method is easier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanne721
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds