css file not use ?

• Thank you received: 92
10 years 8 months ago #118393

hi
could you confirm that frontend_custom.css is not use by any HKS php file ?
what the prupose of this file ?

Is there a way to override css ( change file location with same name as php override work )

For any extension joomla let us define new selector name ( "override selector ") but css filel ocation is the same , is there a way to also define news css file location name when this extension is create BE / load FE?

Thank's

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
10 years 8 months ago #118446

Hi,

when you go in the CSS area of the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you can select which CSS file you want to use for the frontend display: default, custom, custom 1, etc.
When you edit the default file and save your changes, it will create a new custom file. And if you edit a custom file it will keep selected the one you edited.

10 years 8 months ago #118768

For any extension joomla let us define new selector name ( "override selector ") but css file location is the same , is there a way to also define news css file location name when this extension is create BE / load FE ?

My question was if some extension from hikashop could suport dynamic css or predefine css . Most component support define css using a html tag select/option in backEnd that change the location name of css in frontend. For Menu item link there is no choice to define css ; only selector name could be change .

In joomla "template style" apply to menu item is active enable for the whole layout ( Main Layout / sub layout = module ) and not only for the module area on the client side html page ?
To be more explicit the "template style" swith/change the location that link to css and don't add a new css to the default templates !!

i can foreach menu item link that need specific css
copy my whole template ( many Mo)
rename it
change only one css (kb) file for each instance of menu link ..........

Regard's

Attachments:

10 years 8 months ago #118812

You're asking if you can change the joomla template for different HikaShop menu items ? That sure is possible. It's something handled by the joomla menu manager.

I've never seen an option to change the CSS file location. But then, if you want to change the CSS file location, if you edit the CSS file of HikaShop as I explained, it will actually do that since the location of the CSS used instead of the default one will be different from the default one.

10 years 8 months ago #118935

hi
1) I don't want to change css location . I want to define new css file for each module instance .
i want for each module instance a way to define a specific css file .
Thus the style of the module is not define inside the main layout template ( that could have many) .
since the menu type link is the location where class/id name are define for apply to a module .
IT ll be nice to be able to define a css file for each instance of a module if needed !
I submit this feature on official joomla website !

2) I don't remenber but It seem hikashop use dynamic css ( create the content and the filename location ....) ?
Which hikashop extension ( php file name ) use dynamic css ?

regard's

10 years 8 months ago #118950

1. Ok

2. HikaShop does not use dynamic CSS. It only add header CSS for CSS that can change based on the display options selected by the user in the modules/menus options.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds